BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What kinds of drinks do you like to drink when partying ? Pinnacl...4 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Trinity L.
This stuff is so good! It has a flavor in a way when you mix it with strong mix ins you barley taste the alcohol, which is a pro for me. I mix this with fruit juice and you taste juice and a little bit of alcohol even if you put a lot in. I buy this product once every few months.
Carly P.
Louisville, KY
I think the flavored versions are good for mixed drinks. There's a huge variety, which is great. If you're trying to take shots though, I don't think it's much different than Burnetts or even heaven hill. A little rough, great for mixed drinks though, would recommend it for that.
Kerry Y.
Green Bay, WI
Why do you need a review on liquor? Do you want to get drunk but are also care about what goes into your body? Clearly not because you're getting hammered, so take it like a soldier and down that Pinnacle? Yeah, it's for girls, but don't let that keep you down you alcoholic you!
Kaylie E.
Pinnacle continues to be my favorite brand of vodka. They offer a variety of different flavors that can be taken straight or go really well with mixers! The sweeter flavors like whipped or birthday cake tend to be my favorite. I will definitely be purchasing Pinnacle in the future!
Misha L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the first vodka I've ever been able to have their flavored varieties on the rocks. Usually I always have to have a mixer, but their flavors are perfectly balanced. Best part is, it's not actually that expensive of a brand! I love that Pinnacle is considered a mid-tier vodka, so even if I choose to order it at a bar, it won't cost more than $7 usually. The key lime so far is my favorite.
Rebecca B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
There are sooo many flavors of this vodka, it's crazy. They're all affordable and delicious. I usually get the whipped cream flavor and mix it with orange juice. Tastes JUST LIKE a creamsicle! I want to try the sriracha flavor for bloody marys!
Elizabeth S.
Columbia, MO
I love Pinnacle liquor, it comes in many options of flavors. Always a great choice for any specialty drink. I love the pumpkin spice one especially in the fall mixed with my coffee for tailgating during football season. I of course would recommend this product and buy it again.
Holly A.
Mount Morris, MI
Awesome invention of Liquor! I LOVE all the different flavors. I do think think I've tried a Pinnacle Vodka that I didn't like. They taste so good you can hardly tell they are liquor. And the best part is they are easy on your wallet but taste like super high-quality liquor!
Victoria D.
This liquor is so yummy! Every single flavor has been good so far, at least the ones I've tried that is! It's not too pricey and it does well in comparison to other brands. I'll probably stick with the bottle I already have but as soon as I am done with it I'll purchase more!
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
This is a great tasting alcohol for a reasonable price! It is delicious when used making cocktails and mixed drinks for events and special occasions. I prefer the citrus and fruity flavors but also enjoy Whipped. It's a must have for your wet bar to have on hand for any event.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.