- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Very popular for their flavored vodkas. Great for a flair with a twist in mixed drinks for social occasions. Great value for a no-aftertaste vodka/liquor. The bottles are always enticing and fun. The ladies in our social circle recommend this brand
This brand of vodka makes so many flavor that sound delicious,but they are pretty sweet. I tried the whipped cream flavor and it's fine for dessert but not anything else. The cost is minimal, a bottle runs about $6, and it lasts forever because really how much whipped cream vodka can you drink at a time!
Good tasting Vodka. I buy this for my mom because she likes to drink vodka on the rocks and wants a good tasting vodka that's not super cheap but not super expensive. I think it's an affordable option that has a good flavor and it is definitely better tasting than the lower end type of vodkas.
The pinnacle whipped is a must. The flavor blends well with many drinks. Most bars and restaurants carry it. You can't beat the price. It's a good quality vodka. Makes a perfect plain shot as well. I'd recommend to all first timers. Especially women.
Whenever looking for a flavored Vodka I always just go straight for the Pinnacle. By far the best flavor. I recently got a Citrus flavored bottle for making Cosmos and they were amazing. The quality of the alcohol definitely makes a huge difference.
i love pinnacle since it comes in all flavors and its not expensive but its not the cheapest of the cheap. they have a cotton candy flavor which i am obsessed with but must be mixed with sprite, its definitely something you like or you dont like.
So many flavors to choose from which can create some pretty crazy flavored drinks. It's inexpensively priced which makes it the perfect party mixing drink. It's definitely not a vodka that you would prefer to take a shot of or sip. One of my favorite vodkas to mix with just a soda or juice.
Goes down pretty good not horrible, but not all that great, but tolerable. It definely depends on what flavor you get. Not super expensive so the price is affordable. I would recommend if you don't want to spend a lot of money on liquor. I would repurchase, but wouldn't be my go to liquor.
I love pinnacle! A friend brought the Whipped cream one to a party one time and I was in heaven! I love to mix this with orange juice for a simple orange n cream type taste. It's not expensive depending on how much you consume in a week or so on
I love their flavored vodkas...from Cake to the County Fair Cotton Candy, to Whipped- as well as whipped cherry/chocolate. They taste and smell so amazingly delicious in shots or mixed drinks and I only purchase Pinaccle Vodka lately because I honestly enjoy them.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos