BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Dixie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Their whipped vodka is my favourite! It's amazing flavour. Mixed with orange pop tastes like a cream-sickle! It mixes so well you forget theirs alcohol in it! It's decent priced. Not to cheap but not expensive.
Karlee W.
I purchased this at a local liquor store at a very reasonable price. Comes in a variety of different flavors. Very smooth. Mixed with a fruit juice and/or carbonated bevarage it tastes great! Would definitely reccomend and repurchase myself!
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
I love these for making mixed drinks. I usually add a little of the whipped cream flavor to a Princess shot (Vodka, Whiskey Sour, and Watermelon Pucker.) Just to give it a little more to the depth of the flavor.I would recommend to others as the price is very decent.
Gabrielle C.
Conception Bay South
I bought the pinnacle tropical punch vodka I think this is absalotly amazing I made orange Jell-O shots with this they were a huge hit at my most recent party I don't believe it needs improvement and it most definitely meet my expectations and would recommend it as I already have
gillian R.
I make this drink I call the "lime whip".
I use the whipped cream flavored vodka, splash of simple syrup, loads of lime juice and topped with soda water. take on a key lime pie. very refreshing. will buy again and try other drinks with some of the different flavors.
Jessica L.
Peterborough, ON
Love Pinnacle as a brand! I'm so happy Canada has now started carrying more Pinnacle flavors... my favorite is the cotton candy one and for some reason I think the packaging is adorable. It's awesome that there is so many flavors to choose from, and that you can base a mixed drink around the flavor you choose!
Nikki C.
Creston , NL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So many different flavors to choose from when it comes to pinnacle liquor. I've tried a few, but in all honestly I stick to just the original vodka. Not expensive what so ever and has a great taste. Nothing bad to say about it.
Samantha C.
Airdrie , AB
The vodka its self isn't high grade or smooth, but I love that they are so unique with their flavors. Its a good brand if you want to have a collection for drink mixing :)
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This vodka is very smooth. I like that they offer a wide variety of flavors. I enjoy mixing this with a variety of different sodas, juices, and waters. Definitely something I'll purchase regularly.
Kambri L.
Shreveport, LA
This is my favorite vodka for making White Russians! It has a good taste, and their flavored kinds are good for taking shots. The price is much better than some of the other good tasting vodkas on the market. I would definitely recommend for others to try it!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.