- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Used Pinnacle Cherry Vodka in a sour cherry cocktail at Christmastime . Loved it .
Tastes wonderful! I don't like it straight, but it mixes well with soda or juices!
I absolutely love these they come in all kinds of flavors to make mixed drinks with
Wide selection of flavors! Smooth for the money and mixes well with most anything.
It's a little sweet for my taste but it's incredible the flavors they come up with.
I love pinnacle it has a smooth flavor that isn't overwhelming and tastes amazing.
Pinnacle is a great. Great variety of flavors. Tastes great with different mixers.
I think the best part about Pinnacle vodka is the variety of flavors and the price.
'Whipped' is good to make Jell-O shots with orange Jell-O, tastes like a creamsicle!
Their whipped vodka is so delicious!! It's my favorite to mix with orange juice (:
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos