4.43 / 5 based on 2,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
GOod for mixing and really easy to drink, goes down smooth and easy to drink like water
Love pinnacle vodka. Great taste, perfect price. I love the variety of flavors as well.
This stuff is amazing. With all the flavors there are so many different possibilities.
Def not a straight type vodka. very harsh going down. but for mixers they r pretty good
This in my personal favorite vodka with so many flavors the possibilities are endless.
Great deal always a great taste. I love to mix whipped with Diet Coke. Would recommend.
Some flavors are way better than others. Generally my go to vodka for mixing drinks --
An alcohol that doesn't taste like alcohol. Easy to add to mixers and very well priced.
Love the different flavors cotton candy is my favorite. I drink it with cranberry juice
I've only had this kind once but it was very good and I was very pleased with the taste
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos