4.43 / 5 based on 2,367 Reviews
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
You can never go wrong with the pinnacle brand and drinks, their are thousands of combos
I LOVE the flavored Pinnacle vodkas. They are well priced, taste great, and easy to mix.
Had it once, don't like the taste. Will not drink it again. It just doesn't taste right.
Its great for pregames/buying to share, but higher quality vodka is worth the extra cash
Pinnacle is a great band. Super affordable and goes well with everything you mix it with
By far, my favorite liquor. So many flavors lead to so many different drink combinations
Love for mixing and usually very affordable. Great unique flavors that's a crowd favorite
Lots of different fun flavored. We used to get the whip all the time and mix it with Pog.
It's affordable, comes in all sorts of flavors, simple packaging, and gets the job done.
The flavors usually tastes great and they are really cheap, I love when there is rebates!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos