4.43 / 5 based on 2,373 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
This is very good but I only like a couple of the flavors, the orange cream one is the best
If you need to get the party started for a low cost, then grab a couple bottles of these.
My favorite is the whipped!!!! Great for any mixer very smooth. Also good for taking shots
Taste awful in my opinion. Definitely would not recommend it to anyone. Taste bad mixed too
I enjoy the Pinnacle Whipped. It works well with pretty much any soda or juice as a mixer.
Tho they have many different flavor a sometimes the flavors don't live up to expectations.
Good price for a quality vodka, gets the party started, they have so many flavors as well.
Always one of my favorites, many flavors to choose from, less expensive as well. Recommend
I love the flavored vodkas from Pinnacle. The whipped cream flavored vodka is my favorite.
Some of the flavors are really really good and others are not so much in my opinion depends
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos