4.43 / 5 based on 2,368 Reviews
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I love this liquor it's not strong and tastes delicious in s mix drink for family and friends
I had pinnacle a couple and never had complaint about nor did the people i was drinking with
Whipped vodka and orange juice!! Tastes just like an orange cream cycle. Absolutely delicious
Love love love! This is such a good choice to mix with different sodas and different juices.
Oooo yummy!! I love Pinnical liquors!! My newest addiction are their dessert inspired line!!
I think Pinnacle is a great vodka! It doesn't burn and it has so many flavors to choose from.
Pinnacle Whipped is probably my all time favorite! Mix it with orange soda and it is amazing!
These flavors are so gross and you WILL throw up. And it will taste like desserts. Don't buy.
I used the whipped cream vodka. It didn't taste like anything other than vodka watered down.
Pinnacle vodka so good. Perfect for mixing with cranberry juice. One of my favorite cocktails
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos