4.43 / 5 based on 2,369 Reviews
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I like how this vodka comes flavored and I can mix it with other alcohol and flavors as well.
Such a great price with a superb variety of flavors. Perfect for a people on college budgets.
This was one of my favorite drinks when I was younger. It is a good quality for a good price.
Love love love! This is such a good choice to mix with different sodas and different juices.
I'm not a big fan of the some of the flavored, but I do like the basic cherry one with Coke.
I used the whipped cream vodka. It didn't taste like anything other than vodka watered down.
Pinnacle makes great flavored vodka! I love the swedish fish, whipped, and pineapple flavors!
This vodka has a great flavor! It is reasonably priced and tastes great mixed in juices ect!
They have a lot of flavors. I love mixing this with 7 up or juice. Absolutely great tasting.
Pinnacle makes the best flavored vodka!!! I cant think of a single one that I DON'T like....
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos