4.43 / 5 based on 2,375 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Love all the different flavor options which just gives many different drink options to have 😺
I think Pinnacle is a great vodka! It doesn't burn and it has so many flavors to choose from.
A smooth vodka and the variety of flavors is awesome! They mix well with just about anything.
A decent vodka at a good price. Fun to try some of the interesting flavors that they put out!
I usually drink vanilla flavor and coke. Nice sweet taste and smooth finish. My go to vodka.
This is very good in mixed drinks! My friend had it at a get together and we all enjoyed it.
Whipped vodka and orange juice!! Tastes just like an orange cream cycle. Absolutely delicious
Pinnacle whipped cream vodka and Chickfila lemonade equals heaven! Perfect summer time drink!
I love how many flavors there are, you can find something no matter what mood you are in....
Pinnacle Whipped is probably my all time favorite! Mix it with orange soda and it is amazing!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos