4.43 / 5 based on 2,367 Reviews
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
The whipped cream version of this is my absolute favorite! I love it with cranberry lime juice!
Comes in several different flavors. Fantastic to mix. Easy to over indulge so enjoy responsibly.
Pinnacle is by far my favorite vodka.. All the different flavor a allow for true experimentation!
I like to mix it with pineapple juice or sometimes I'll drink it straight depends on the flavor
Love all of the flavor options! They never disappoint. The cocktail possibilities are endless!
Whipped cream pinnacle . With orange. Orange juice. Tastes like an orange Julius. It's amazing.
Love Pinnacle products! I use the Whipped to soak strawberries overnight and did in chocolate.
This is good by itself or in ruby red!! I love the taste and the flavors are endless. Delicious
Tastes delicious and comes in a variety of flavors that can be easily mixed into a tasty drink!
Delicious! Mix it the cherry vodka with gummy bears and let them soak in the fridge over night!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos