BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...2 Answers
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I always use this brand for pregaming. I don't love it but it's cheap. Definitely like the citrus over most of the other flavors. DO NOT get the whipped flavor. It's awful!
Shivani P.
Okay first off I have to admit I don’t “love”
Pinnacle on its own. I feel like it smells and tastes really strong. However, that works in my favor well because it’s perfect for mixed drinks and shots! I always make Jell-O shots for friends and use pinnacle every time! A little bit goes a long way and everyone loves the way they turn out!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
It's cheap liquor. It's easy to find, easier than most. This was something we'd drink on campus or before a party because you'd get drunk and it came in various flavors. It's something we'd buy often. The best thing is the various flavors. It makes for making the best mixed drinks.
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
I really love this vodka! This is one of my go to for cheap alcohol that still tastes great and doesn't give you so much of a headache the next day! Totally affordable and absolutely love all the different flavors they have (especially love the cinnamon roll flavor!!).
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pinnacle brings me back to my old days when I was younger and didn’t know much about drinking lol. They have a lot of good flavors to pick from, mine was always pineapple. This drink is definitely for someone starting out drinking and is still a light weight. Plus you have so many flavors to choose from.
Jayda N.
Macon
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pinnacle liquor was one of the first Liquors I ever tasted at the age of 21. This liquor was extremely too sweet all my gosh it literally made my teeth hurt from being so sweet however the taste was very fulfilled. The price is super cheap but I guess that's why it's not made that great
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
not bad as a vodka, price is just right
not too expensive it is affordable in a way and you can't even taste the difference between another brand that costs more
Sarah R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I used to love this product, then I kept getting sick from just a little amount. I realized that this vodka isn't gluten free, which was really disappointing for me. I love the taste but not how I feel after just one drink! Please save my stomach!
Ashley S.
Not bad. I'm not really a vodka drinker but the whipped cream Pinnacle is amazing. Perfect for jello shots. Prob would not repurchase only because I'm more of a whiskey girl but it is pretty tasty.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I usually only drink vodka when I’m making a mixed drink that calls for it. This vodka is pretty good and reasonably priced. Pinnacle also has a lot of flavored vodkas that can work well for different types of drinks.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.