4.43 / 5 based on 2,375 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
We use the liquor often for mixing drinks! Tastes great and is a awesome price compared to others!
I love it great taste It goes great with other drink. U can drink it with juice or just by it self
This liquor is very strongly flavored. I got the cherry limeade version, added Sprite and loved it!
We've used this for Jell-O shots and everyone loves them. Great flavors and for a reasonable price.
This brand carries a lot of different flavors and has a wide variety Tough Lover very popular bars
I love the flavor varity they have. I use the whipped and mix it with orange juice for a nice drink
We love pinnacle. They are a quality product with a wide bar it of delicious flavors to choose from
Pinnacle whipped with orange sodas!!! Mmmmm all I gotta say! 🍊🥃🍊🥃 one of the best flavored vodkas!
Pretty good taste with a good price to go along with it and a lot of different flavor to pick from
The variety of flavors is endless. You can create anything. The taste is always smooth. A great buy
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos