4.43 / 5 based on 2,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
This is so disgusting!!!! KMSL!!!!!!!!! Next question??? I don't like the taste of Pinnacle at all!!
Really good quality brand. Really great flavors and smoothness! Will continue to purchase this brand!
For flavored mixing vodka these are a good go to. Perfect price point and really brings the flavor.
I love all the fllavors I have tried. Smooth, not too strong, mix able. Affordable. Love whipped!!!
I like the whipped pinnacle . l occasionally put it with vanilla ice cream and orange cream soda .
Very clean taste. I picked up a bottle of raspberry flavored pinnacle and it went great at my party
This liquor is very strongly flavored. I got the cherry limeade version, added Sprite and loved it!
I tried the whipped and wanted to spit it out the flavor is just......not great. i expected better
My favorite one of these is pinnacle orange whipped cream. It goes great in a dreamsicle cocktail.
Love all the different flavors!! Can mix with so many different drinks to make fun flirty drinks!!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos