4.43 / 5 based on 2,359 Reviews
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Pinnacle has the best flavored vodkas hands down. It has the smoothst flavor, and the best taste.
Only kind of vodka I drink I love the variety of flavors available and love trying new combinations
For flavored mixing vodka these are a good go to. Perfect price point and really brings the flavor.
I love all the fllavors I have tried. Smooth, not too strong, mix able. Affordable. Love whipped!!!
Cake is my favorite to mix with pineapple juice and grenadine for pineapple upside down cake drinks
Pinnacle whipped with orange sodas!!! Mmmmm all I gotta say! 🍊🥃🍊🥃 one of the best flavored vodkas!
The flavored ones are amazing, if you get some you can whip up Jell-O shots or make amazing drinks.
I love anything from pinnacle they have such good vodka and great flavors definitely worth the buy
Love this brand! They have soooo many flavors it's unreal! They are great quality and so delicious!
Great vodka! Love mixing my own different creations of drinks! This is perfect pairing to anything!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos