4.43 / 5 based on 2,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I love pinnacle and all the fun delicious flavors they have! my favorite is pumpkin pie at the moment
Far too sweet for my liking but usually a fan fav amongst the ladies whenever we have a girls night.
Love the variety of flavors that they provide can buy unique flavors to make tasty beverages to relax
one of my favorite kinds of vodka, all of the different flavors are great and it is very affordable.
First time trying this brand. Peach flavor is my favorite. I would repurchase and try another flavor.
So many flavors to choose from but yes, cake is my favorite. I like to mix it with cola. Very smooth
Nice inexpensive vodka for making mules my new fave drink, i just use the straight non-flavored type
i love pinnacle vodka! especially the pinnacle whipped. it is very smooth and goes great with mixers.
Very good flavored vodka! It's cheap too, many flavor options to choose from and simple to mix with!
During Xmas I like to buy the shot size gift boxes to give out for Xmas. It comes in a variety pack.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos