4.43 / 5 based on 2,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I love the whipped cream flavor with orange juice! Tastes like a creamsicle and is always affordable.
I love Pinnacle Vodka as it is smooth and does not burn like the lower quality vodkas do going down.
Pinnacle whipped is my favorite flavor! It goes with just about anything you'd like! Highly recommend
I've tried a few different brands of flavored vodka and Pinnacle is the only one that's not too much.
I love the options of flavors so you can chose what one you want they are awesome great flavors too!
So many flavors to choose from. The flavors all tasting like what they are and enhance mixed drinks.
I really like this liquor and all the flavors they have to choose from my favorites are whipped cream
These are good if you find the right one for you. They can go down really smoothly without a chaser.
Overall good quality with good prices. I like all the variety of flavors, especially the fruity ones.
I love this vodka.. my favorite is the whipped cream. I mix it with peach faygo and omg its so good..
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos