BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...1 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?2 Answers
Stephanie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I was introduced to Pinnacle Vodka at a bar that I worked at. I was amazed at how many flavors they had and they keep coming out with more. My favorites are Cake, Whipped (with orange soda/drink), Peppermint Bark (with hot chocolate), Caramel Apple (with apple juice and caramel), Tropical Punch (with Kool-Aid/Hawaiian Punch), Raspberry (with Sprite) and the list goes on.
Amanda K.
Rockledge, FL
Love that this brand has so many flavor options. I love picking up new flavors so that I have a variety for company when they come over. Whipped Cream is one of my favorite flavors to add to RumChata. Price is pretty good as well as the taste. Talking about it makes me want to go see what flavors my local store has.
Brittany-Mae W.
Shelby, NC
Whats not to love. Smooth and there are so many different flavors. So easy to play areound and come up with so many different drink. Great for a girls night with fruity drinks or a party night with friends. The price Is Great and I am a major fan of pinnacle liquor.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm not a fan of sweet liquor they tear my stomach up but this is one sweet liquor o can actually drink it's not too sweet has a huge variety very affordable I forgot about these I think I will try it again in a different flavor I tried the sweetish fish one and loved it as well as the whipped cream one !
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Yes yes yes. Pinnacle vodka can be very yummy if you are looking to have some mixed drinks. I really like the whipped cream flavor to go with orange juice or other fruity mixes. They are pretty cheap for vodka which is nice and you can find it almost everywhere!
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
Pinnacle flavored vodkas are by far my favorite thing to stock up on when I go to the package store. Each bottle is around $10 and there are so many flavors to choose from that it is hard to pick just one; so I usually end up with at least four different flavors and equally satisfied with any and all I buy.
Tonya M.
Nevada, TX
I have used Pinnacle whipped cream vodka mixed with root beer and it is awesome. I would compare it to a root beer float or a cream soda taste. Pinnacle does a good job with the sweater vodka selections that they have to purchase. I would recommend this product.
Leslie T.
Story, WY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pinnacle is very wallet friendly, available in so many places, and the flavors well those are endless too. It is a sweeter vodka- so if that is your cup of tea look no further. Grab a few bottles and mix the night way with everything you and your friends can think of
Catherine B.
Natchitoches, LA
Love these for mixed drinks, but I've even drank the "cake" flavor straight. It tastes almost unnaturally like cake. Props to the developers for that miracle!

Favorite Pinnacle drink? Just pouring some pineapple juice and cake vodka together to make a "Pineapple Upside-down Cake" drink. Not for you if you don't like sweets, but definitely delicious. It sneaks up on you!
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really love how many flavors you can get from pinnacle. One of my favorites is birthday cake and cherry is also prefect for Jell-O shots. While the plastic bottle may deter some, I prefer it to the fragile glass bottles that may not fare well in tipsy hands.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.