- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Pretty good as a mixed drink. Pretty smooth and I love the flavor selection plus you can't beat the price
Smooth when cold, love that there is a variety of flavors to choose from. Sometimes it can be too sweet.
I love the flavor of their Liquors, the price is comparable but not super expensive. The quality is good
Pinnacle is really good if your into mixing drinks and coming up with all sorts of different combinations
Not my favorite. It goes down smooth & sits well. I like that they have many different flavors though :)
I love all of their flavors! They are very smooth and mix great with everything! I love whipped the best!
Pinnacle whipped vodka is my absolute favorite vodka for mixing it is delicious especially with root beer
The whipped vodka is my favorite flavor. It pairs great with anything orange, tasting like a dreamscicle.
Very good for the price! All the flavors are great. I use it in jello shots mostly. Good for drinks too
I love the Swedish fish vodka mixed with Sprite. It's so delicious and I can drink it on ice all night
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos