4.43 / 5 based on 2,368 Reviews
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Pinnacle Vodka is my favorite kind of vodka. Comes in many different flavors too!!!! Definetly recommend :)
These are amazing there flavors are so good. I love mixing them with juices my fav is the whipped cream one
It's really smooth and sweet. It has a sweet taste that anyone would fine hard to dislike or not appreciate
This brand offers many flavors not bad for mixed drinks usually tastes just like the flavor on the bottle.
It was i didn't really like the taste of it. i guess it was a little to strong for me I'm not a big drinker
I don't like a lot of liquor but i can't get enough if this one. It mixes well and there is a great variety
I like the many different flavors. Affordable, can find it in most grocery stores. Better than rail vodka.
Yummy. Much better than Smirnoff. I love these flavored vodkas. Allows for a much more flavorful cocktail.
Yummmy drink. Love the whipped cream vodkas I used to drink it with an orange soft drink. It was so yummy.
Not w big fan of pinnacle I'm more of a Amsterdam type of girl. The birthday cake flavor was not that good
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos