BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Amber L.
Antelope, Ca
Pinnacle is amazing. It's very well priced and they have so many different flavors to choose from. Whenever I'm trying to decide what to drink pinnacle is always right there with some flavor that makes my mind up for me. Definitely a must have for someone who doesn't love strong alcohol but still wants to have a good drink.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
This is pretty much my go-to for any day mixed drinks. It is by no means my favorite vodka, but I do like it and the price is great. We generally keep a bottle of Pinnacle in the house for making bloody marys or vodka lemonades. Definitely a good choice for a lower end vodka.
Amanda C.
Victoria, TX
This is one of my favorite vodkas. It is made by the same comany that makes gray goose. I only frink mixed drinks and this is perfect. It is very affordable and has a great flavor also. I've tried it straight and wouldn't recommend it unless you like strong tasting liquor.
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I bought the southern pecan Pinnacle vodka. All I can say is WOW! It had so much flavor. We used it in cheesecake as well as topping for ice cream. The price is really reasonable and you get a lot for your money. I recommend trying the birthday cake and the cherry as well.
Jessica S.
You want cheap flavored vodka? Here it is! Around the holidays there is always mail in rebates and you can get quite the deal on this brand. Also, any flavor you can imagine, Pinnacle makes! From birthday cake, whipped cream, Hawaiian Punch, almond, lemon/lime, it's crazy you name it they have it. I would definitely try it!
Christine K.
Little Rock, AR
Pinnacle is always a solid choice when it comes to choosing a vodka. It's always readily available, the price point is fair, and it's a great neutral tasting vodka that mixes well.

I don't go in for all the flavored versions, preferring a classic cocktail, but there are a lot available if you're into that sort of thing!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
This is one of the worst brands of liquor I've ever had. It's very cheap which is good on one hand but most of us know the effects of cheap liquor the next day lol! The bottles look nice and flavor isn't too bad but it's definitely not my first pick when it comes to liquor
Dana R.
Northport, AL
Their flavored liquors are really good. My personal favorite is the Pinnacle Whipped - just mix it with coke and it's great for a summer drink. :) The packaging/brand image is nice and there is a lot of variety. I don't drink that much so I usually just buy the minis!
Stephanie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I was introduced to Pinnacle Vodka at a bar that I worked at. I was amazed at how many flavors they had and they keep coming out with more. My favorites are Cake, Whipped (with orange soda/drink), Peppermint Bark (with hot chocolate), Caramel Apple (with apple juice and caramel), Tropical Punch (with Kool-Aid/Hawaiian Punch), Raspberry (with Sprite) and the list goes on.
Amanda K.
Rockledge, FL
Love that this brand has so many flavor options. I love picking up new flavors so that I have a variety for company when they come over. Whipped Cream is one of my favorite flavors to add to RumChata. Price is pretty good as well as the taste. Talking about it makes me want to go see what flavors my local store has.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.