4.43 / 5 based on 2,359 Reviews
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I don't drink alcohol much but when I do its Pinnacle. I love this brand! Definitely recommend it to anyone.
Favorite liquor I bring it to family parties & it's always stocked in my home. I have many favorite fa
Pinnacle has a large amount of flavors for a very reasonable price. The whipped flavor vodka is really good.
This is the best vodka for the price. I always stick with Pinnacle because it tastes expensive, but it's not.
Really good. Love the variety of flavors they offer too. Nice to mix & try with new things. Highly recommend.
They have a wide selection of flavors so you are sure to find something you will like at a reasonable price!
Not a fan. These overly sweet creations are a mask for the poor quality spirits. Tastes like terrible candy.
A very wide variety of flavors very affordable smooth flavorful easy to find a nice-looking bottle most times
Such a variety of flavors. Used for mixed drinks or basically just drinking. Pretty good. I would recommend.
Not bad. The fruity flavors are pretty yummy. I like to mix ones like toasted marshmallow and Graham cracker.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos