BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What kinds of drinks do you like to drink when partying ? Pinnacl...4 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Lacey L.
Pinnacle is on the cheaper side it is often on sale and you can easily buy the same amour in a plastic bottle instead of a glass bottle for a fraction of the cost. There are many different flavors to choose from anything from peppermint to carmel apple. I feel it is fun for mixed drinks but if you want a quality straight liquor this may not be for you.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
I celebrated my college graduation with a bottle of Pinnacle in my hand. I decided to try the caramel apple flavor because it was on sale. I made some very poor decisions that night. Therefore, the Pinnacle did its job. I also liked that I didn't have to use a chaser - it was flavorful enough!
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
I pretty much LOVE all Pinnacle flavors! They have such a great variety and you can make so many different drinks. They are extremely affordable and stores are typically well stocked with the products. I will purchase the products again and again. Pinnacle is great quality for the price point.
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This vodka is super sweet and I'm not really a fan of mixing it or taking shots. That being said, it works GREAT for infused chocolate covered strawberries. Soak berries in Vodka (the whipped flavors are the best for this) for 24hrs, pat dry and cover in chocolate candy shell/coating. Delicious.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually really enjoyed this vodka because they have so many amazing flavors and mixing it with similar flavors (juices, syrups etc.) you can actually create a really bomb drink! I actually prefer the cotton candy flavored one myself and I would recommend everyone to try some sometime!
Gina R.
Lexington, NC
Pinnacle is my all time favorite Vodka. I always have this one on hand. I like Grey Goose but for the price, Pinnacle is the best. It is a very smooth vodka. I do like all the different flavors but plain in the one that is in the cabinet all the time. I will always replace with this brand.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Pinnacle vodka was the first liquor I purchased once I reached 21 -- I did purchase the tropical fruit flavour which in itself is fantastic! I currently use Pinnacle whenever I want to make a screwdriver to help wind down for the day. I would buy again as the price is pretty good for what you get!
Jessica H.
Seattle, WA
There are a lot of flavors of Pinnacle Vodka and most them do seem appealing. However, and this is just my taste, it is too sweet for me. It leaves a kind of funny aftertaste. The price point is great, but you could get Smirnoff or something instead. I tend to stay away from this brand.
Michelle O.
Camp Wood, TX
I love vodka. While I'm not a "vodka snob", I do like a good smooth vodka to mix in my drinks. While this is not what I call the "cream of the crop" of vodkas, it has an amazing assortment of flavors! I do keep quite a few of these stocked in my wet-bar. The whipped cream is one of my favorites and actually haven't found one that tops it! Pinnacle Liquor has done a great job with their vodkas and flavors. They have managed to keep up with the demands of new flavors without sacrificing taste. Now, if they could just have a little smoothr vodka, it would be a 5star instead of 4. All in all, I really, really like Pinnacle.
Brittney S.
Belmont, NC
Pinnacle vodka as become my go to vodka. I love how there's many different flavors you can choose from. Right now my favorite are Cherry, Birthday Cake and Cotton Candy. And also the fact its so cheap is a huge plus. Don't have to spend a lot of money to get good vodka and that you can find this at ever ABC store is also another plus. Haven't got to try all the flavors but I am working on it.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.