4.43 / 5 based on 2,359 Reviews
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
You get what you pay for with this vodka. It's not the best tasting vodka, but there are a ton of different flavors.
I like this brand of vodka. I like the original the best as I am not one much for flavored vodka. It is great value.
It taste ok . It does the job for the price . It's really not my drink of chose but if some one has it I'll drink it
TERRIBLE, so sugary it is a hangover in a bottle. Their flavors are also very artificial tasting. Very cheap quality.
Very smooth vodka. all of the flavors are delicious when mixed well. very affordable. would definitely buy repeatedly
The cotton candy is delicious mixed with sprite. All the flavors are delicious, especially if you like fruity drinks!
The variety of flavors that Pinnacle has created is absolutely amazing! I have never tried a flavor I did not enjoy!
Love this brand for the many flavors they have. The big bottle can usually range from 16-18$ perfect for jello shots.
This is my ultimate favorite vodka!! They have so many flavors to choose from and they are all smooth and delicious!
I've had a lot of different flavors. I like most of them I think grape might be my favorite but it's hard to choose.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos