BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Elizabeth C.
I have Pinnacle 100 proof in my freezer right now, and I love it. It's great to always have some around the house. And it's more affordable to keep around the house than some of those other brands. I love the smoothness and the great flavor. I love to use Pinnacle Vodka, lime, mint and Ginger ale to make a good, simple Moscow Mule. Pinnacle Vodka is a great product. I will continues to keep it stocked in my freezer.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
This is the only low price vodka I buy, I prefer it over Smirnoff. It doesn't have that weird rubbing alcohol type flavor other low priced vodkas tend to have. I actually really enjoy it, which is good because I like stiff drinks and that is hard to do when the vodka is gross. My best friend suggested I try this brand last year when I couldn't afford my Grey Goose and I was pretty surprised how much I actually liked it. I've bought it several times since and will do again!
Diana C.
Senoia, GA
Love pinnacle flavored vodka. Whipped, cake, cinnamon, and chocolate flavored are my favorites. I use those and mix it with white chocolate liqueur or Amarula liqueur for a Delightful martini. It is my favorite flavored vodka on the market, and I can't recommend it enough. And, it's my go to straight shot when I feel a sore throat coming on.
Christopher B.
Boone, NC
Having only ever had unflavored Pinnacle vodka, I have no idea what the flavored varieties might be like. At the same time, though, this is a pretty rough vodka. It's a smooth wheat vodka, but "smooth" here just refers to the texture. The burn is as strong as you would expect for vodka, and the taste is something too close to rubbing alcohol for my preferences. Given that this was my first vodka, it actually turned me off of this type of spirit in general for around a year. It might make a good mix, but you can't really drink it straight.
Amber S.
Lafayette, IN
In a good way. When they first came out with Pinnacle and their flavored vodkas, I was so intrigued. I knew the types of cocktails we would be making could number in the 50's. When you say cheap vodka is smooth, the only person you are fooling is your alcoholic self. This is definitely smoothr than your freshman years of "Dark Eyes" but it isn't the smoothst. However, the flavors really do make you wonder how they got the cake to make friends with the vodka. Overall, for the price and the fun potential, it is definitely worth a purchase.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for a party or for a large batch mixed drink, I have used a couple of different flavors for a fall cider for having people over to watch a football games. The dangerous thing with these drinks is that they can really blend well and not taste like liquor which will cause people to get tipsier than intended. So drink responsibly folks!
Patrice P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love pinnacle. If I want to have good time I always can count on my pinnacle. I like the peach and birthday cake flavor. I tried the strawberry shortcake flavor but it was too sweet for me. I usually mix the birthday cake flavor with orange bang (yes I said orange bang). it might sound weird but it is bomb. I mix the peach flavor with some type of fruity juice (I prefer orange or peach juice)
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
I haven't tried any of the 40+ flavors of this brand; I've just stuck to the original, but as far as vodka goes, this isn't bad at all for the price. Typically I make nothing but mixed drinks and I'm usually on an under $60 dollar budget for every ingredient, and this is my go-to vodka. Good flavor, mixes well, affordable price.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
So many flavors that it makes it difficult to choose from sometimes! I like to make the mixed girly drinks that my friends love. I like to buy these because they don't have that aftertaste where most girls have to chase it with something. Some are sweet, others are tart or fruity... But you know keep it 21+ and no drinking and driving ;)
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
All of the flavors I have tried have been SUPER yummy! The flavors are not overpowering and really enhance your drink. My favorites so far are the Cotton Candy (really good with Sprite) and the Chocolate Whipped (really good with Diet Coke). The other great thing is it is not overpriced. A lot of times when you don't pay top dollar for spirits, they don't taste good and give you a wicked hangover the next day. Pinnacle is both tasty, easy on your wallet and doesn't leave you with regret the next day! Go buy some NOW!!!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.