- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Your option of flavor is endless!!!! I highley recommend this drink on any occasion. You can used for mixed drinks, or shots!
When making a pina colata this is my go to liquor! The coconut flavor with some pineapple juice is to die for! A must try!!!
My favorite one to use is the whipped pinnacle it's great to drink with pineapple or to make pineapple upside down cake shots
You can't go wrong with all of the yummy flavors. Whipped cream might be my fave..especially good mixed with orange soda. :)
It's not the worst vodka out there but in my opinion it's more sugary than other vodkas. Svedka has to be the best flavor one
my favorite kind all the flavors you could use this to make just about any kind of mixed drinks the flavor choice is amazing
Good value, many flavors, good for mixing, wide variety, try them all! Try them as airplane bottles before you buy a big one!
Ohhh. Can it get any better then Pinnacle? No. Lol it's not too strong, not too weak. You can drink it straight or mix it up.
Love these flavored vodkas. The whipped one is my main that I use because it can be mixed with almost anything and it yummy.
Pinnacle Vodka is one of the best bang for your buck vodkas in my opinion. It's smooth, taste good and is not very expensive.
Q & A
I've always been told that the cheaper liquor will give you a bad hangover. I've stayed away from Pinnacle because it's a lot cheaper, but the Pinnacle brand seems to have the most flavors out of any brand out there. Any advice on this brand vs a more expensive one?
What is the best flavor ?
Someone please help.....I haven't tired the whipped cream pinnacle but would love to buy it for thanksgiving....can someone help me with a mixing method....I mean what can I mix it with.....breaking my head.....
Is it just me, or is this vodka secretly marketed towards teenage girls? Not a grow up liquor in my opinion. Anyone agree?
What can you make with birthday cake vodka?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos