4.43 / 5 based on 2,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Pinnacle had great sweet flavors. they go great in tons of drink recipes. it's isn't too expensive and it gets the job done.
Mix the whip cream one with orange juice and be wowed it taste just like a creamsicle ice cream or it taste great on its own.
My favorite one to use is the whipped pinnacle it's great to drink with pineapple or to make pineapple upside down cake shots
Whipped cream with an orange juice blend makes for a creamsicle flavored drink! Good for house parties. It's cheap and fun.
Your option of flavor is endless!!!! I highley recommend this drink on any occasion. You can used for mixed drinks, or shots!
When making a pina colata this is my go to liquor! The coconut flavor with some pineapple juice is to die for! A must try!!!
Good in mixed drinks. It has a good aroma and taste. I Would purchase again. Better chilled then warm or at room temperature
Pinnacle is always a go to for me because they have tons and tons of flavors. Great for mixing drinks and is also very cheap
I love how many different flavors there are. They taste good and allow opportunities to create new flavors by adding mixers.
Great vodka, super smooth and fun to infuse on your own. I have taken regular vodka and infused with habanero; amazing stuff!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos