- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
This is one of my favorite as you can get different flavors. I love the mixing it in different drinks depending on the flavor.
Got the pinnacle cotton candy vodka and it was alright but not my favorite flavored vodka they make. Great with mixing though!
I tend to use pinnacle when i make dipped strawberries i infuse them with the pinnacle. I love this liquor its one of the best.
I love this brand of vodka. Tastes so smooth. I especially love the Tropical one, I use it when I make my famous jungle juice.
They have a great verity of flavors and the price is good. You can find it at almost any liquor store or wine and sprit stores
Wide variety of flavors that can be mixed with juice or soda to create a smooth tasting beverage. Affordable and easy to find.
I saw someone talking about the Kiwi Strawberry Pinnacle and decided to give it a try. It tasted more like regular vodka to me.
I am baffled by the number of flavors. An ok brand, you get what you pay for. May not be the smoothst brands, but still good.
Pinnacle has great flavor choices. Rainbow sherbet is my favorite. Beware, it doesn't taste like alcohol so you get drunk fast!
Have only had this as a mixed drink at Shorty Smalls. Was the rainbow sherbert one i believe. Super smooth and great flavor!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos