BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Katie K.
Brook Park, OH
Pinnacle flavored vodka is a super fun alcohol because they have so many different flavors. My go-to vodka drink is to mix it with cranberry juice with a lime wedge that I squeeze into it. One time I was out and they didn't have the plain vodka, but they did have Citrus flavored Pinnacle vodka. That mixed with cranberry juice is SO yummy! I instantly had a new favorite.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
#Pinnacle vodka is the vodka my family is currently buying because it's well priced and available at most grocery stores. The taste is string but mixes well with juices like cranberry, mango, or orange juice. My mom is sensitive to vodkas and many brands give her headaches but not Pinnacle! It's the best bang for your buck on the market right now, in my opinion. Cheers!
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I typically use flavored Pinnacle when making specific drinks or Jell-O shots. They have a huge selection of flavors to choose from so I can always find one to go with anything and pretty much all our liquor stores carry a good variety around here. Price wise it's not terrible since sometimes I'm only buying for a specific thing, not necessarily regular consumption so I definitely don't want to pay an outrageous price it.
Nori T.
Silver Spring, MD
Pinnacle has so. many. flavors. I can't even count. The best part is that they're not predictable flavors, and each of them has a definitely distinct taste instead of a slight variation in flavors. My favorite has to be the whipped cream flavor because it adds the false feeling of creaminess to non-creamy drinks, which I love. The other grand thing about Pinnacle vodkas is that you don't need 300 ingredients for a cocktail. It tastes great being mixed into just 1 mixer like orange soda or cola.
Elizabeth C.
I have Pinnacle 100 proof in my freezer right now, and I love it. It's great to always have some around the house. And it's more affordable to keep around the house than some of those other brands. I love the smoothness and the great flavor. I love to use Pinnacle Vodka, lime, mint and Ginger ale to make a good, simple Moscow Mule. Pinnacle Vodka is a great product. I will continues to keep it stocked in my freezer.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
This is the only low price vodka I buy, I prefer it over Smirnoff. It doesn't have that weird rubbing alcohol type flavor other low priced vodkas tend to have. I actually really enjoy it, which is good because I like stiff drinks and that is hard to do when the vodka is gross. My best friend suggested I try this brand last year when I couldn't afford my Grey Goose and I was pretty surprised how much I actually liked it. I've bought it several times since and will do again!
Diana C.
Senoia, GA
Love pinnacle flavored vodka. Whipped, cake, cinnamon, and chocolate flavored are my favorites. I use those and mix it with white chocolate liqueur or Amarula liqueur for a Delightful martini. It is my favorite flavored vodka on the market, and I can't recommend it enough. And, it's my go to straight shot when I feel a sore throat coming on.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for a party or for a large batch mixed drink, I have used a couple of different flavors for a fall cider for having people over to watch a football games. The dangerous thing with these drinks is that they can really blend well and not taste like liquor which will cause people to get tipsier than intended. So drink responsibly folks!
Patrice P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love pinnacle. If I want to have good time I always can count on my pinnacle. I like the peach and birthday cake flavor. I tried the strawberry shortcake flavor but it was too sweet for me. I usually mix the birthday cake flavor with orange bang (yes I said orange bang). it might sound weird but it is bomb. I mix the peach flavor with some type of fruity juice (I prefer orange or peach juice)
Amber S.
Lafayette, IN
In a good way. When they first came out with Pinnacle and their flavored vodkas, I was so intrigued. I knew the types of cocktails we would be making could number in the 50's. When you say cheap vodka is smooth, the only person you are fooling is your alcoholic self. This is definitely smoothr than your freshman years of "Dark Eyes" but it isn't the smoothst. However, the flavors really do make you wonder how they got the cake to make friends with the vodka. Overall, for the price and the fun potential, it is definitely worth a purchase.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.