4.43 / 5 based on 2,369 Reviews
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Vodka in general has a bad flavor but this is nice and doesn't burn too bad going down. I got the pineapple flavor and it was so good
Whipped pinnacle is by far the most delicious vodka out there! Cream soda and the whipped vodka taste just like an orange cream sickle
Pinnacle was the first vodka that i found that finally made a cotton candy flavor. it is so smooth and tasty you have to be careful!
I love all of the flavors that are available in Pinnacle vodka. My favorite are the super sweet like whipped cream and cotton candy.
This is by far my favorite new vodka! I love the key lime pie with pineapple juice and a splash of cherry juice. Tasted delicious!
Such a variety of flavors, but my ultimate favorite is the Pinnacle Whipped Cream. It isn't too sweet like some of the other flavors.
Ah, Pinnacle, it's cheap vodka but I love these yummy flavors. I can drink it all by itself and it's pretty good. It is very sweet.
Great vodka, they make so many flavors and the taste is always dead on. I love the gummy version it tastes just like a Swedish fish
I don't really like the flavored ones nor the regular one. Something about this vodka doesn't sit well with my stomach every time.
I love pinnacle vodka! They make delicious flavors and are always an affordable option to buy. My personal favorite is the whipped!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos