- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I usually buy this at giant eagle because it's moderately priced and they have a good flavor selection there. I like that this brand has many flavored to choose from. Personally my favorite is strawberry kiwi, especially if you mix it with lemonade.
This vodka goes down easy and isn't hard to drink. I like that the bottle is blue because to makes it easy to find.
Pinnacle does not have as strong of a smell or taste as a lot of other inexpensive vodkas, so it's pretty versatile. I like to keep a handle of Pinnacle around for making hunch punch and Jell-O shots, refilling my flask for on-the-go, and communal alcohol at parties.
Can't wait to see and try what they come out with next!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos