- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
All the flavors are good but i love love love the cucumber flavor !!!!!! Really good in mixed fruity drinks ...even alone on the rocks!
Good liquor affordable has a variety of choices and gets you "lit" pretty quick! My favorite flavor is strawberry-kiwi! Repeat customer
So many flavors to choose from. Whipped is my all time favorite. Little soda and splash of coke and you are set! Great prices as well!
I've only tried a few flavors, but i only like the whipped vodka. Every thing else is a little too strong (the flavor, not the alcohol)
Lots of variety! Try the whipped cream for a tame choice that mixes well with almost everything. The pumpkin pie is great in coffee!
I love this Brand! My new favorite drink is a Mudslide made with the Pinnacle Salted Caramel Vodka! The price is very reasonable also!
I love all of the flavors that are available in Pinnacle vodka. My favorite are the super sweet like whipped cream and cotton candy.
Such a variety of flavors, but my ultimate favorite is the Pinnacle Whipped Cream. It isn't too sweet like some of the other flavors.
Inexpensive vodka without a harsh offensive flavor. they have a wide variety of flavors to make a lot of fun different mixed drinks.
The only positives are that it is very cheap and there are many cool flavors, other than that is is VERY syrupy and hard to get down
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos