- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
When I have no idea what I want to drink I pick a pinnacle flavor then Pinterest ideas on what I should make. My favorite vodka by far.
The Swedish Fish flavor is my favorite mixed with some Sprite on ice! The Whipped flavor is also incredible with Root Beer! Such a treat.
Very similar to Smirnoff this is a great brand and a great price point for a good mixing vodka plus the flavors add to the possibilities.
My favorite is key lime, it is hard to find and usually I can find it near summer. But as of 6/12/16, my local store doesn't carry it :(
It's good vodka and blends with juices and Coke. Best part it's affordable and it comes in so many flavors. A vodka flavor for everyone.
Great flavors to choose from. I always have at least one flavor on the house. Smooth tasting. Mixes well. Definitely a staple in my house
GREAT! Huge variety of flavors with a nice price point. The selection is much better and gives less of a hangover than comparable brands.
The pinnacle whipped vodka is by far my favorite! Pair it with orange juice and you will have a drink that tastes like a creamsicle! Yum!
I like how this brand has so many different flavors to choose from. I like fruity drinks so this brand in perfect for mixing with juices.
I like the taste of this vodka and how it comes in many different flavors. This vodka tends to make me not feel as well the next morning.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos