- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
The whipped cream flavor vodka is Very good with Sunkist soda. It's also good on the rocks and not as sweet as one would think it would be.
I have 2 bottles of Pinnacle Vodka in my home right now. Original to mix with OJ & Whipped to mix with everything else!! It's my favorite.
Love cotton candy pinnacle vodka with cranberry juice its amazing it tastes like a fruity drink but you get drunk fast bc of how good it is
BEST VODKA EVER SO MANY GREAT TIMES W FRIENDS LOL ⭐️⭐️⭐️ has a great taste and isn't too overpowering like some vodkas. Variety of flavors!
One of my favorite vodkas. I love mixing the Carmel with cream soda. You can barly taste the alcohol and it taste like butterscotch candy.
It smooth tasting and inexpensive which goes with any juice added..It is not strong and goes down when you drink like a easy flowing river.
There's a nice selection of flavors. Some are pretty unique. Not just the traditional fruity flavors. Quality wise, it's an alright brand.
The best for any taste bud, there are so many different flavors and combos of drinks u can make or use it for shots. a must have for anyone
Flavor liquor and water is a great drink when I go out for the night. It's cheap and keeps me hydrated. I can find it at my local grocer.
Pinnacle Liquors has really good flavored vodkas. My favorite is the Whipped Cream, but there are tons of other flavor a to choose from!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos