- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I found that the Pinnacle Vodka Cotton Candy had a very strong overbearing unnatural taste. It is near impossible to drink alone and requires a mixer to bring down the harshness of what I can only guess is unnatural flavoring. If I weren't a 'natural' buff I would still notice the heavy bitterness of the flavoring. Since I am a 'natural' buff, not by choice really, I have no choice but the get the fat headache a few hours after drinking this. It doesn't happen with all alcohols but always this one.
Needless to say it has been sitting on the shelf collecting dust since last holidays. I mix it with LOTS of sprite to mellow out the chemical taste. It also gives a recommendation to mix with milk. Milk? Really? Alcohol and milk and heavy flavoring.. no thanks :(
I really wanted to love this but unfortunately I don't. I'd go so far as to say I dread it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos