BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Angelina I.
Burke, VA
Pinnacle gas so many flavors to chose from its impossible not to find something. I love taking difference flavors and mixing them with different juices and sodas.
Farrah E.
San Antonio, TX
Pinnacle makes some wonderful flavors! I really like trying out the different flavors, and mixing them with different items. The price is on point, for the product you are receiving.
Gretchen L.
Elmira, NY
I really enjoy the multiple flavor options that Pinnacle has available. It has definitely made for some new drinks that have become my favorite. Is now one of my go to brands.
Kellie A.
Santa Clara, CA
I love all things cotton candy. I love vodka. So what went wrong here?

I found that the Pinnacle Vodka Cotton Candy had a very strong overbearing unnatural taste. It is near impossible to drink alone and requires a mixer to bring down the harshness of what I can only guess is unnatural flavoring. If I weren't a 'natural' buff I would still notice the heavy bitterness of the flavoring. Since I am a 'natural' buff, not by choice really, I have no choice but the get the fat headache a few hours after drinking this. It doesn't happen with all alcohols but always this one.

Needless to say it has been sitting on the shelf collecting dust since last holidays. I mix it with LOTS of sprite to mellow out the chemical taste. It also gives a recommendation to mix with milk. Milk? Really? Alcohol and milk and heavy flavoring.. no thanks :(

I really wanted to love this but unfortunately I don't. I'd go so far as to say I dread it.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
I wish I could give Pinnacle ONE HUNDRED stars. I know that they're not considered a high end vodka but I'm not an alcohol snob. The reason I love them so much is because they have a lot of funky, tasty flavors! Also sometimes they're BOGO at the liquor store when their holiday flavors come out and the holidays are over. That brings me to the flavor that prompted the 100 star review. Two words. Pecan Pie. I'm not kidding. Their Pecan Pie vodka changed my life. And by life I mean my drink of choice around Halloween or Thanksgiving.
Barbara L.
Clarksville, TN
I love the cake flavored one with orange soda or root beer. it is a smooth vodka that is super delish. I also think the plain Pinnacle is a great vodka for bloody marys!
Bianca S.
Pinnacle has a great taste,even makes better sweet liquors such as their whip or cake flavored,good to make big mixed drinks for a whole party. Also easy to take down!
Samantha B.
Davenport , FL
Pinnacle is a new addition to the vodka market, and has come in strong. You can get a bigger bottle for 20 bucks depending on where you shop, so it's a great value and doesn't taste bad. I get this when I want vodka, and I want some flavors. This kind comes in all kinds of interesting flavors. Flavored vodka is something that has picked up in recent years, and Pinnacle is on it. They have fruity, dessert type flavors. I usually drink it on the rocks, unless I have a good mixer depending on the flavor.
Devany D.
Columbus, GA
We bought the tropical punch, peach, pineapple, and cake vodka flavors for a birthday party for my best friend. These were just awful. We always drink cheap vodka but this stuff had a bite. It burned horribly on the way down. However, I did make Jell-O shots with the cake one and they were not bad at all. I would highly recommend it for Jell-O shots, just not for drinking.
Michelle G.
There is definitely something for everyone in this particular line of flavored vodkas. The vodka quality is probably mid tier. It isn't super smooth, but it isn't particular harsh or rubbing-alcohol like. I think the quality is on par with the price point. There are some pretty unique flavor options which I enjoy. Some of the flavors are very artificial tasting (banana, cherry,grape) but that is universal across the board for most flavored spirits. Most have a pretty good alcohol content (35-50%) for a flavored alcohol. I haven't tried all the flavors but I can't wait to!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.