- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Ok so just this past weekend we were trying out several new recipes for shots. Amazing!!!!! SO smooth and addicting!!!! Love this product!!!!!
I've tried almost every flavor and I haven't been disappointed yet! We have used them to create signature drinks but they can all stand alone.
One of the best liquors for mixing. There are so many flavors which I find perfect for gatherings. Everyone can find something that they love.
This is a good product to take to a party or just have around the house for company! Its also good to for making mixed drinks and jello shots!
Pinnacle liquor is a fun vodka. If you're very adventurous you can pick from a wonderful list of flavors. I had Swedish fish and birthday cake.
Best flavors out there. Mix a couple together for a perfect summer cooler or a winter warm up. No matter the season, Pinnacle is where it's at!
Awesome drink. Use for mixing, shots, jello, candies.. I love it, I buy the original one or whip cream one. Need to try different flavor ones.
Flavored vodkas are always great with sprite or in a fun mixed drink. It's a good price but don't even think about making a martini with it.
I think it tastes good, but its hard going down. I would never use it for shots. I would most definitely use it for some type of mixed drink.
Bar classic for a reason, very sweet vodkas but the range of flavors is very large. If you're on the hunt for a flavor they probably have it.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos