- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I love the fact that these liquors come in so many different flavors! They come in things marshmallow or Swedish fish. And the price isn't bad either
The whipped is my favorite flavor. But Pinnacle offers a variety of flavors and is considerably smooth for the cheaper price. It's usually my go to!
I tried the gummy fish flavor and it was soooooo good. It's crazy how they capture the flavor so well. I want to try other flavors but so scared lol
I love these! Depending on whst u mix with u can have a tasty beverage! I love the Pink Lemonade. Mix it with lemonade and cut yo strawberries! Yum!
Pinnacle is not my favorite vodka. It tastes slightly off to me. It's affordable but not that good. I'll drink it if I have to but I prefer Smirnoff
I in all honestly hate this stuff the none of the flavors taste good it all taste too cheap and after I drink any flavor once I never wanna go back.
Pinnacle whipped cream is the best that I have tried of these. It makes great Jell-O shots. Sherbert flavor is absolutely rancid as are a few others.
I love Pinnacle and the fact that I can they have so many flavors it's amazing how creative I can get with Pinnacle and other things to mix it with.
Gotta love vodka 😂 for real though I do love strawberry lemonade with some vodka. It is pretty affordable and isn't the worst cheap liquor out there.
The best local bar uses Pinnacle and my favorite bartender has never failed to make me something delicious using the wall of flavors at her disposal!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos