BY PINNACLE

• What kinds of drinks do you like to drink when partying ?...4 Answers
  • This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...3 Answers
Savanna F.
I have tried this vodka a few times. It is good for the price. It's not as smooth or light as more expensive vodkas but it mixes well and does the trick.
Bridget L.
I like pinnacle. They have a lot of unique flavors and the girl in me loves them lol like gummy. Not the best, but not the worst. A good mid grade vodka.
Erica H.
This line has so many different flavors to choose from. I have yet to try on that I just did not like. Also, very affordable compared to other brands.
amber h.
Abingdon, MD
The whipped cream vodka is definitely a household staple, a must have. You can make so many different combinations and I love the many different flavors!
Caitlyn K.
Love the Variety of flavors Pinnacle has to offer. It's pretty smooth. My favorite flavor is Tropical Punch, Mixes well with Sierra Mist or Fruit Punch.
Cassidy B.
Le Roy, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This vodka, depending on what flavor you get can be really delicious. I've tried original, cotton candy, whipped, blueberry, and a few others. Affordable
Kassie S.
Celeste, TX
Pinnacle is my favorite vodka brand. It is priced reasonably and can be mixed with water for a low calorie option. The variety of flavors seems endless!
Monissa A.
Lake Station, IN
I love the Pinnacle Vodkas. They have every flavor you can imagine...and the price is wonderful!! They are great for mixing, or just chilled for shots!!
Hope B.
Reisterstown, MD
Great cheap vodka. If you're looking to get drunk without spending a ton of money this is your best bet, gets ya drunk easily without breaking the bank!
Lynn E.
Little Elm
Repeat customer! Never disappoints! Great flavors! Great value. The whipped flavor is our favorite. Mix with Coke Zero and it tastes like a Vanilla Coke!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.