BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Bridget L.
I like pinnacle. They have a lot of unique flavors and the girl in me loves them lol like gummy. Not the best, but not the worst. A good mid grade vodka.
Andrea A.
I recently got the cake flavor. It tastes delicious when mixed with ginger ale. But, it can be dangerous because it tastes like cake icing...not vodka!
Caitlyn K.
Love the Variety of flavors Pinnacle has to offer. It's pretty smooth. My favorite flavor is Tropical Punch, Mixes well with Sierra Mist or Fruit Punch.
amber h.
Abingdon, MD
The whipped cream vodka is definitely a household staple, a must have. You can make so many different combinations and I love the many different flavors!
Cassidy B.
Le Roy, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This vodka, depending on what flavor you get can be really delicious. I've tried original, cotton candy, whipped, blueberry, and a few others. Affordable
Monissa A.
Lake Station, IN
I love the Pinnacle Vodkas. They have every flavor you can imagine...and the price is wonderful!! They are great for mixing, or just chilled for shots!!
Hope B.
Reisterstown, MD
Great cheap vodka. If you're looking to get drunk without spending a ton of money this is your best bet, gets ya drunk easily without breaking the bank!
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
Best middle of the ground vodka, and good on a college budget. Not to mention their interesting favors! No grey goose, but not hard on the budget either.
Lynn E.
Little Elm
Repeat customer! Never disappoints! Great flavors! Great value. The whipped flavor is our favorite. Mix with Coke Zero and it tastes like a Vanilla Coke!
Erica H.
This line has so many different flavors to choose from. I have yet to try on that I just did not like. Also, very affordable compared to other brands.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.