4.43 / 5 based on 2,373 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
My first time trying Pinnacle was when my friend gave me a shot of it straight. I'm not usually a straight vodka type of person but I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to drink this and not hate it. The flavor I had was the orange flavored vodka, and I was excited to learn how many flavors they had!! This vodka is perfect to drinks straight or even with mixed drinks.
Solid vodka overall. The price is fair compared to other vodkas but there’s always room for improvement. I personally think these are okay fir mixing, and I probably wouldn’t drink on their own. I’ve gifted a few bottles and people seem to like them. Gave 4 stars for price and decent mixing capability, but not a personal fav.
The flavors listed truly do taste like what they say, I use to drink it in college and I loved it. Maybe it is now tainted by bad memories or maybe its because I have found better drinks but I can't say this is a go to alcohol for me. It's not bad, it's just not my favorite.
You're going to get a hangover. You're going to have fun in the process, but, still, you're going to get a hangover. I know, I fell for the flavoring, too. I had to try them. I had to be that girl. And in the morning, I paid.
I’m not a vodka fan anymore but when I first started drinking, Pinnacle was one of the first vodka brands I drank. This is perfect for Jell-O shots and whip cream. Taste so delicious and I recommend all flashes that are fruity for Jell-O shots
Pinnacle was one of my first drinks, i love the whipped and cotton candy they are sweet with a slight after taste, i mix them with Sprite even with mineral water. Be careful, with the lack of the tatse of others you will want to drink more than one cup consecutive and it will get you. Definetly will continue to buy
I find myself picking this liquor over a lot of others. There are a tonnnnn of different flavors and it’s fun to mix and match as well. My family likes to make martinis with this vodka, but it’s good to make mixed drinks too
Pinnacle is the best super cheap vodka there is. It comes in a million different flavor's, so I'm sure there's one for everyone out there. They are very good mixers for summer cocktails. I usually get mine from the liquor store. Recommend for anyone on a budget. #pinnacle v#vodka
I always use this brand for pregaming. I don't love it but it's cheap. Definitely like the citrus over most of the other flavors. DO NOT get the whipped flavor. It's awful!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos