Pinnacle Liquor

Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
3 years, 3 months ago
I would definitely say that they stay true to their flavors. And are perfect to mix with things to recreate your favorite desert type drink!
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
They are pretty true to flavor, I like whipped and raspberry
Danka M.
Danka M.
3 years, 3 months ago
For the most part, you can tell what flavor it is -- however whether you like their interpretation of the flavor is a whole different story! I like to mix these vodka's with fruit juices, and some mix well with other liquors.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
3 years, 4 months ago
I think they definitely taste and smell like they are flavored. I like root beer and whipped cream vodka...tastes like a rootbeer float
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
3 years, 8 months ago
Some of the flavors do, but some of the flavors are just to sweet and yuck. I also like the whipped cream and also the gummy.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
3 years, 8 months ago
They really honestly do! My favorite is the sherbet one (i mix it with sprite and actual rainbow sherbet, it's DELICIOUS) and the swedish fish flavored one! So yummy!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
3 years, 9 months ago
Whipped cream with orange juice
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Pinckneyville, IL
3 years, 9 months ago
They definitely do taste like the flavors they say they do. I like to mix them with sprite zero, orange juice, pineapple juice, or gingerale.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
3 years, 10 months ago
Whipped Cream w/ Orange Soda or even Orange Juice = a creamsicle Vanilla w/ Rumchata is pretty goot Vanilla w/ Frangelico and a lemon wedge = chocolate cake ;)
Kelley L.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
3 years, 10 months ago
The caramel apple is awesome!!! you can drink it straight its so good! I like using this vodka to make Jell-O shots the whipped is very good for it.