Pinnacle Gummy Vodka

by Pinnacle

Is this available in Canada??
Omg this is probably so good isn't it? What cocktails can be made with it?!
Where can i find this?
Start your review of Pinnacle Gummy Vodka!
Product Highlights
This vodka tastes really good if you chase it with cream soda but the flavor is strong it gets old fast, after two nights of drinking this it was sickening to think of drinking it again. in reviews
Marybell K.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like making vodka soaked gummy bears with this! Or you can even use this for jello shots. Yum!
Callie R.
San Francisco, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was a surprising find. This is already such cheap vodka but then this flavor was further on sale and I got it. It tastes EXACTLY like swedish fish, seriously! I am slightly obsessed with it lol!!!!
Kristen D.
Pickerington, OH
This is great for pumpkin pie shots. Just mix it with almond liquor and put some whipped cream and pumpkin spice on top.
Colleen S.
Baltimore, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delicious! So good mixed with clear soda, lemonade or as a shot! I’ve actually never purchased another brand of this flavor.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Pumpkin! Yaaasss!! In everything, mixed with rumchata, mixed in my white chocolate hot chocolate mix. Added a lil to cake balls. This is so yummy!! Will be buying more this fall.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pinnacle Gummy Vodka this mixed with Rumchada and a sprig if vanilla shaken up to perfection...over rocks ir chilled is an amazing drink for Halloween parties.#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Brittney M.
Rochester, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am for all things pumpkin flavor and this another thing I love in the fall time. Can't go wrong just mixing this with some club soda or getting creative making a emote flavor drink and adding some ice cream or wipe cream. But if you were to take a sip by it self, I could probably drink the whole bottle with how yummy it taste.
Angelica H.
Twin Falls, ID
Literally the BEST and smoothest of he Pinnacle, very affordable not too pricey, it is very sweet, it is also very good with Jello! I have only purchased thsi once but i would do it again becasue it is so delicious! I am very very satisfied overall
Natisha T.
This was very tasty and very sweet. I always like to try new things so when I seen this I had to try it. The only downside to it would be finding a chaser or a mixer, that would go with it and taste good. I really dont like drinking liquor straight but dont see another option with this flavor.
Shayla F.
Anderson, IN
I love this vodka! It is so tasty. I especially like to use it to make Jello shots!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...