Pinnacle Gummy Vodka

BY PINNACLE

Pinnacle  Gummy Vodka
Pinnacle Gummy Vodka
  • "I agree with some of the other reviewsyou deffinitley would have to be a huge Swedish fish fan to like this so it wasn't so much for me." in 61 reviews
  • "I liked this flavor, mixed it with lemonade and it was a great summer drink, also decided to add it to our fishbowl inspired jello shots with a gummy fish in it, came out amazing." in 8 reviews
  • "So I know it can't technically be called Swedish fish vodka because that is a trademarked product, but it tastes exactly like them." in 6 reviews
  • "Flavored vodka is really delicious, but Pinnacle takes it to a whole other level with their gummy flavored vodka." in 5 reviews
Hannah P.
Coshocton, OH
This flavor is so good!! Add grenadine, sours and some sprite abs you have a lights out concoction! My friends and I had these and they’re so good you can barely tell it’s even an alcoholic drink! It’s something I recommend anyone to try!
Amber Z.
This taste soooo good with sprite or a juice, because it’s a “gummy” vodka it’s definitely very good! I only drink vodka so it’s definitely very good. I love fruity things so this fits that description
Valerie M.
Happy Hour Expert
I normally love all Pinnacle flavors but this had a very overly processed flavor. You know those desserts that are flavored like bubble gum or cotton candy but don't actually use any of those ingredients to get to that flavor? It's like they tried too hard to manufacture a Swedish Fish flavor and it came out a bit too strong.
Samantha S.
I think it really tastes like Swedish fish. It's an inexpensive vodka but doesn't taste cheap. You get a good amount for the price too. I don't care for most of the other flavors so this is one of the few I do enjoy. Doesn't mix well with most sodas or juices though.
tricia c.
Happy Hour Expert
Did you say Gummy?? Yummy! So very delicious, great in a "fishbowl" or bucket drink. The flavor brings you right back to the same flavor you enjoyed in your younger years only in adult form! Great value for the price.
Natisha T.
This was very tasty and very sweet. I always like to try new things so when I seen this I had to try it. The only downside to it would be finding a chaser or a mixer, that would go with it and taste good. I really dont like drinking liquor straight but dont see another option with this flavor.
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
Happy Hour Expert
Pinnacle vodka is a great vodka brand. This tastes exactly like Swedish fish!! It is honestly soo yummy. The reason for only four stars is that it is not something you could sit there and sip on. It makes a yummy shot though.
Mandi H.
San Diego
For myself I am a girlie liquor drinker. I prefer pinnacle vodkas for their blending and non over powering flavors. The labels are fun, straight to the point and don't mislead you on what the product is. I will continue buying!
Jennifer P.
Ithaca, NY
Tastes yummy with orange juice! A little too sweet and not amazing on its own but its goof if you want a yummy mixed drink! Not as good as amaretto but it is good if you want something cheaper! It gets the job done and is not painful to drink! I recommend!
Angelica C.
Twin Falls, ID
Literally the BEST and smoothest of he Pinnacle, very affordable not too pricey, it is very sweet, it is also very good with Jello! I have only purchased thsi once but i would do it again becasue it is so delicious! I am very very satisfied overall
Victoria S.
What do you like to mix Pinnacle Gummy with?
Brooke T.
What does everyone mix this with?
April G.
Happy Hour Expert
I've read in many review that this is sweet or too sweet, so if I were to purchase this- what could I temper it with?
Hillary S.
What exactly could you mix this with?
Christiana L.
Happy Hour Expert
What would you mix this with?