BY PINNACLE FOODS #97 in Frosting

• What do you like to use your frosting for?3 Answers
Michelle L.
It's great if you need to ice something and don't have the time to make icing yourself. I find it a little off on sweetness compared to homemade, but with that said, I have no problem using it when I want to make a quick dessert!
Karen L.
Hershey, PA
I recently used this frosting for cupcakes.Rather than spreading on with a spatula, I piped on with a bag. It passed for homemade frosting!
Kristen B.
Bozeman, MT
I love duncan hines frosting, it is such a tasting frosting not to sweet or grainy. it has such a great vanilla flavor.
April R.
I love this frosting and the price is great. Its great for cupcakes and cakes or to eat straight from the container.
Veronica  J.
Benton, KY
Great for the cake that needs a good rich frosting. Great vanilla taste and smooth. Good fir cupcakes too
Trina S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not only for cake frosting. Frosting can be used to whip up a tasty fruit pizza, and also fudge.
Erin P.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All of this brands kind of icing is amazing! My favourite is the cream cheese one, I always put it on top of our cakes or cupcakes, sometimes even muffins! Even the chocolate and vanilla and the other kinds are awesome! It goes on soo smoothly and even when you put the lid on and back into the cupboard for another time, it stays smooth!
Jaimie K.
Luckey, OH
What do you like to use your frosting for?