Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka
Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka
By Pinnacle
Amy T.

What is the best Pinnacle flavor?

Coleen H.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
cotton candy for sure that was good !!!
MaryKate B.
Susan h.
Susan h.
Orlando, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
I love the whipped mixed with Skinny girl cosmo mix :)
Theresa E.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Ellijay, GA
4 years, 9 months ago
I think there are more things you can make out of the whipped try this 1 part whipped pinnacle 1part orange juice One part lemon lime soda Splash grenadine Yummy :)
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Camp Wood, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
I like the whipped cream. It mixes awesome with Godiva Vodka, kahlua, hazelnut, Irish cream, etc. I keep the whipped cream stocked along with my other vodkas!
Doddi G.
Doddi G.
4 years, 11 months ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Fireball the cinnamon one!!! Try it with coke zero!!!
A K.
A K.
5 years ago
I have yet to try any flavor other than the whipped chocolate one, but I remember liking it very well mixed with Dr. Pepper.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Santee, CA
5 years ago
Personally, the whipped one.
Thele L.
Thele L.
Louisburg, NC
5 years, 1 month ago
Personally, I love the Cookie Dough best.