Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka

by Pinnacle

Does this stuff really taste like cookie dough?
Is this super sweet?
I really want to try this but don’t want to waste my money if it doesn’t actually taste like Cookie Dough!! Criticism on flavour profile?!
Start your review of Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's very sweet and I think it would be best used in shots or mixed drinks but not that good as a shot alone.in reviews
If you're looking to try a new Pinnacle Vodka flavor I'd go with the marshmallow flavor, it tastes so good in root beer as dessert float! in reviews
It is good enough to drink straight on the rocks and it's fun to mix with juices and sodas. in reviews
I even put a shot of it in hot chocolate because it sounds really good, but it was still awful. in reviews
It can be overpowering by itself but mixed with a chocolate liquor, root beer, or even in a "white russian", it tastes great!!!in reviews
Brindi B.
Boise, ID
Whatever Pinnacle uses as a carrier in these flavored vodkas is my nemesis. They give me immediate migraines. Not that they don't taste good, but a quick shot of flavor isn't worth a few days of debilitating pain. They don't disclose what the carrier is for the flavors, so it is hard to identify.
Trista J.
Buffalo Gap, TX
Very very very sweet. Definitely something you'd want to mix, say with vanilla ice cream for an adult shake. Pinnacle makes amazing flavors though and if you like well made flavored vodkas, you should try this brand.
Becca R.
Valparaiso
Actually tastes like cookie dough surprisingly enough! A little difficult to think of things to mix with but good
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
When i first heard of this brand i thought it could either be awful or great. my friend finally talked me into trying a drink with this in it and I loved it! It was so smooth and didn't leave me with a hangover like other Vodka brands can. I would definitely recommend this and will buy this again
Darcy R.
Ellwood City, PA
This one which they don't make any more. Was good with ginger ale. That was about all I could figure to put it with....
Sydney B.
Jacksonville , FL
Way too sweet and doesn't taste like cookie dough. Stick with their whipped cream and fruit flavors. I have tried this with everything I can think of and it's just not good.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
So many flavors. Possibilities are endless. Noticed more clubs are using this cuz its cheap. It's good fun but not something I wud use all the time. Just fun flavors! Did I say cheap?!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Omg who doesn't like having cookie dough? I mean it is not the real deal but its in an adult beverage form. You can drink it on the rocks or add it to your favorite mixed drink. It is a sweet vodka. It is definitely less calories than having cookie dough.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
It is very sweet, wasnt the right taste for what i wanted but doesnt mean others wont like it, i found it right at my local liquior store. My friends actually loved the taste, the price wasnt bad at all. for anyone who likes sweet stuff this would be great to mix in with mayve something chocolate.
riz Z.
Flushing, NY
If you had any doubts that Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka wouldn’t deliver on it’s name, let me quell your fears. This is as close to cookie dough flavor that I can imagine a vodka having. There is a slight ethanol flavor, but it’s impossibly close to cookie dough. I could easily drink this vodka straight without want of anything extra.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...