Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Anna S.
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI

The big array of flavored vodkas stacked together in the aisle always causes me to raise an eyebrow. "Why would you want vodka to taste like cookie dough?", you may think to yourself. The true question is really, unless you are mixing a drink, do you want your regular vodka to taste like vodka? Here I find is where the flavored vodkas come in handy. Whether a quick shot in celebration with a friend or splashing a bit of seltzer on top, cookie dough flavored vodka makes sense. The after taste on any flavored vodka is always a bit lingering, however the overall taste is always delicious and surprisingly accurate to what it promises, this case cookie dough vodka. So it's worth a shot (hah-hah, pun intended) to sample cookie dough flavored vodka even if the concept sounds a little unconventional.
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY

When i first heard of this brand i thought it could either be awful or great. my friend finally talked me into trying a drink with this in it and I loved it! It was so smooth and didn't leave me with a hangover like other Vodka brands can. I would definitely recommend this and will buy this again
Brindi B.
Brindi B.
Boise, ID

Whatever Pinnacle uses as a carrier in these flavored vodkas is my nemesis. They give me immediate migraines. Not that they don't taste good, but a quick shot of flavor isn't worth a few days of debilitating pain. They don't disclose what the carrier is for the flavors, so it is hard to identify.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Coopersburg, PA

Not terrible, but I definitely prefer the basic vodka flavors. This is okay if you're going for a sweet "dessert" drink, but kind of resembles the "Chocolate Italian Ice" phenomenon. Tastes decent, but leaves me wondering why we are making a vodka in this flavor...
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.

I've tried many Pinnacle flavors but the cookie dough is definitely not my favorite. I saw this in the package store and thought this was going to be awesome. Nope. I was wrong. I even tried the recipes on the website and am still unimpressed with this flavor.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Muncie, IN

I love cookie dough. I love vodka. But the two, together, do NOT mix. I could not mix this with anything to make it bearable. It just overwhelms anything with a fake taste. I actually ended up pouring it out because I couldn't even give it away to anyone.
Cari A.
Cari A.

Let me start off by saying, I love all things cookie dough, and this vodka is no exception. You can drink it by itself or use it for other drinks. Although it does not taste exactly like cookie dough, it is still tasty and sweet. The price is great too!
Ka l.
Ka l.

For those that don't really like plain vodka this stuff is fantastic. Has a great cookie dough taste and very little burn if you are using it for shots. I'm partial to white Russians and this is also a great mixer for that or similar cocktails.
Kay K.
Kay K.

I'm not the biggest "cookie dough" flavor fan but Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka was gross. It had a nasty aftertaste and "no" it wasn't because it's vodka. If anything, the flavor brought out the regular vodka aftertaste out more!
MISHA S.
MISHA S.

A delicious cocktail for sure! I love drinking this but I have to watch it since the calories add up! This tastes so delicious when I would rather drink my dessert :) It doesn't make me feel sick, so it goes down very smoothly
Amy T.
Amy T.

What is the best Pinnacle flavor?
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh , Pa

I have a full bottle of this...Any good recipes out there?
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH

Is this good for shots? Or is it too sweet and better to be mixed?
Cassidy D.
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT

What do you mix this with?!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Omro, WI

I'm curious as to what people have been mixing this with. Or is it used more for shots?
123...789