Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Anna S.
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI

The big array of flavored vodkas stacked together in the aisle always causes me to raise an eyebrow. "Why would you want vodka to taste like cookie dough?", you may think to yourself. The true question is really, unless you are mixing a drink, do you want your regular vodka to taste like vodka? Here I find is where the flavored vodkas come in handy. Whether a quick shot in celebration with a friend or splashing a bit of seltzer on top, cookie dough flavored vodka makes sense. The after taste on any flavored vodka is always a bit lingering, however the overall taste is always delicious and surprisingly accurate to what it promises, this case cookie dough vodka. So it's worth a shot (hah-hah, pun intended) to sample cookie dough flavored vodka even if the concept sounds a little unconventional.
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY

When i first heard of this brand i thought it could either be awful or great. my friend finally talked me into trying a drink with this in it and I loved it! It was so smooth and didn't leave me with a hangover like other Vodka brands can. I would definitely recommend this and will buy this again
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Evergreen, CO

Not terrible, but I definitely prefer the basic vodka flavors. This is okay if you're going for a sweet "dessert" drink, but kind of resembles the "Chocolate Italian Ice" phenomenon. Tastes decent, but leaves me wondering why we are making a vodka in this flavor...
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.

I've tried many Pinnacle flavors but the cookie dough is definitely not my favorite. I saw this in the package store and thought this was going to be awesome. Nope. I was wrong. I even tried the recipes on the website and am still unimpressed with this flavor.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona, IA

Omg who doesn't like having cookie dough? I mean it is not the real deal but its in an adult beverage form. You can drink it on the rocks or add it to your favorite mixed drink. It is a sweet vodka. It is definitely less calories than having cookie dough.
Cari A.
Cari A.

Let me start off by saying, I love all things cookie dough, and this vodka is no exception. You can drink it by itself or use it for other drinks. Although it does not taste exactly like cookie dough, it is still tasty and sweet. The price is great too!
MISHA S.
MISHA S.

A delicious cocktail for sure! I love drinking this but I have to watch it since the calories add up! This tastes so delicious when I would rather drink my dessert :) It doesn't make me feel sick, so it goes down very smoothly
Megan K.
Megan K.

This is awful and maybe it's my fault for thinking a cookie dough liquor would be appetizing but it wasn't. It's entirely too sweet and you can't even catch a buzz because it's too sweet to drink a good enough amount
jonathan f.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA

This vodka tastes so good. I can drink it just by itself as a shot, and its just so satisfying. I wasn't sure what to mix it with if I made a mixed drink so that's why I just did a shot of it. but I love it a lot!!!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ

This vodka is great! It tastes good enough to e enjoyed straight, but is best mixed with other drinks for a tasty dessert drink. I like to put a little bit in my coffee on holidays for a special treat.
Amy T.
Amy T.

What is the best Pinnacle flavor?
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
pittsburgh, pa

I have a full bottle of this...Any good recipes out there?
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH

Is this good for shots? Or is it too sweet and better to be mixed?
Cassidy D.
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT

What do you mix this with?!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA

Does this actually taste like cookie dough and more importantly does it even go?

Join Now