Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka uploaded by Deanna W.Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka uploaded by Mercedez L.Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka uploaded by Mercedez L.

BY PINNACLE

Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka
  • "It's very sweet and I think it would be best used in shots or mixed drinks but not that good as a shot alone." in 8 reviews
  • "If you're looking to try a new Pinnacle Vodka flavor I'd go with the marshmallow flavor, it tastes so good in root beer as dessert float! " in 6 reviews
  • "It is good enough to drink straight on the rocks and it's fun to mix with juices and sodas. " in 6 reviews
  • "I even put a shot of it in hot chocolate because it sounds really good, but it was still awful. " in 5 reviews
  • "While I don't think that it taste quite like cookie dough it is still very good." in 5 reviews
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is definitely a hard thing to mix. It was better to shoot this straight than to mix this with anything, but as a shot this is actually quite tasty. If you can get past how odd it seems like it would be you may enjoy this. I will probably purchase this again.
Megan G.
Middle River, MD
Amazing flavor! The aroma from the bottle really smells like fresh baked cookies. Though sweet the accuracy of the flavor profile lends this vodka to very easy drinking and mixing in sweeter sodas like cream soda or for a bit of spice mixed with root beer.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
It is very sweet, wasnt the right taste for what i wanted but doesnt mean others wont like it, i found it right at my local liquior store. My friends actually loved the taste, the price wasnt bad at all. for anyone who likes sweet stuff this would be great to mix in with mayve something chocolate.
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
At first I didn't know what to do with is flavor but then I mixed it with some Irish cream and it was soooo yummy.... I also like it with a little heavy cream for a little cookies and cream cocktail this vodka has endless amounts of things you can do with it and taste great.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Omg who doesn't like having cookie dough? I mean it is not the real deal but its in an adult beverage form. You can drink it on the rocks or add it to your favorite mixed drink. It is a sweet vodka. It is definitely less calories than having cookie dough.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yummy! I made some awesome mixed drinks over the holidays with this! There is so many yummy ways to make your next get together fun...look up the recipes online to find your favorite one. They were a huge hit at my party and I'm positive they will be at yours too.
Shana S.
I love flavored vodkas. The weirder, the more wonderful, I like to think. Even I couldn't believe how bad this was. It's actually pretty decent mixed into milk (it has the taste of Chips Ahoy nestled inexorably beneath its dirty, Fleischmann's-style vodka, which comes out reasonably well when diluted in milk), but... That's really it.
Megan K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is awful and maybe it's my fault for thinking a cookie dough liquor would be appetizing but it wasn't. It's entirely too sweet and you can't even catch a buzz because it's too sweet to drink a good enough amount
riz z.
Flushing, NY
If you had any doubts that Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka wouldn’t deliver on it’s name, let me quell your fears. This is as close to cookie dough flavor that I can imagine a vodka having. There is a slight ethanol flavor, but it’s impossibly close to cookie dough. I could easily drink this vodka straight without want of anything extra.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
So many flavors. Possibilities are endless. Noticed more clubs are using this cuz its cheap. It's good fun but not something I wud use all the time. Just fun flavors! Did I say cheap?!
Amy T.
What is the best Pinnacle flavor?
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a full bottle of this...Any good recipes out there?
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH
Is this good for shots? Or is it too sweet and better to be mixed?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
What do you mix this with?!
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
Does this actually taste like cookie dough and more importantly does it even go?