Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY

When i first heard of this brand i thought it could either be awful or great. my friend finally talked me into trying a drink with this in it and I loved it! It was so smooth and didn't leave me with a hangover like other Vodka brands can. I would definitely recommend this and will buy this again
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Evergreen, CO

Not terrible, but I definitely prefer the basic vodka flavors. This is okay if you're going for a sweet "dessert" drink, but kind of resembles the "Chocolate Italian Ice" phenomenon. Tastes decent, but leaves me wondering why we are making a vodka in this flavor...
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.

I've tried many Pinnacle flavors but the cookie dough is definitely not my favorite. I saw this in the package store and thought this was going to be awesome. Nope. I was wrong. I even tried the recipes on the website and am still unimpressed with this flavor.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona, IA

Omg who doesn't like having cookie dough? I mean it is not the real deal but its in an adult beverage form. You can drink it on the rocks or add it to your favorite mixed drink. It is a sweet vodka. It is definitely less calories than having cookie dough.
Megan K.
Megan K.

This is awful and maybe it's my fault for thinking a cookie dough liquor would be appetizing but it wasn't. It's entirely too sweet and you can't even catch a buzz because it's too sweet to drink a good enough amount
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ

This vodka is great! It tastes good enough to e enjoyed straight, but is best mixed with other drinks for a tasty dessert drink. I like to put a little bit in my coffee on holidays for a special treat.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI

Cookie dough and vodka might make your hearts and your livers weep but fear not– your heart will be grateful. Seriously actually be careful though because it's sweet enough to be drank straight.
teri j.
teri j.
hempstead, ny

TOO SWEET FOR A VODKA. ITS TASTE GOOD MIXED BUT SHOULD ONLY BE USED IN MY OPINION WHEN BARTENDERS MAKE THERE CRAZY SHOTS FOR CUSTOMERS NOT A GO TO DRINK BUT IT TASE OKAY AND IS VERY AFFORDABLE
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Alexandria, VA

Pinnacle has THE ABSOLUTE BEST flavored vodkas and a huge variety! Their website is also great too for so awesome drink ideas. Decently priced and one of my go to options for flavored vodkas.
shantel s.
shantel s.
Rio Vista, CA

Really sweet by awesome mixed or chased with the perfect drink.
Make sure to drink lots of water when drinking this since it has so much sugar, the water will help for the next day ;)
Amy T.
Amy T.

What is the best Pinnacle flavor?
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA

I have a full bottle of this...Any good recipes out there?
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH

Is this good for shots? Or is it too sweet and better to be mixed?
Cassidy D.
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT

What do you mix this with?!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA

Does this actually taste like cookie dough and more importantly does it even go?