BY PINNACLE

Samantha P.
The cherry flavored pinnacle vodka is very smooth. The flavoring is clean and doesn't taste too artificial or leave a bad taste in your mouth. Eliminates the need for grenadine in some drinks.
Highly recommend.
Athena A.
Spokane , WA
I drank pinnacle a lot when I was younger, and it was good. It’s not bad, very inexpensive, and has an assortment of flavors. The bottle itself is also nice looking!
Jen B.
Fort Worth, TX
I pretty much LOVE any of Pinnacles Vodka, but the Cherry Vodka is amazing! I have only had it one time, but I can't wait to get my hands on it again. You can definitely taste the cherry flavor. It it pretty realistic. I think it is better really cold, so I kept mine in the freezer. It was extremely smooth.
Destinee T.
For price and flavor this is a decent product, but is sweet compared to other brands I have tried. It's easy to find at most local stores, but bars usually serve a cheaper brand.
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
Love this mixed with Pepsi, tastes like a cherry Pepsi and goes down so smooth. Also love the raspberry mixed with raspberry tea. Pinnacle is my favorite vodka.
Juliet T.
Green Bay
"Fake" cherry flavor and scent. Works mixed with juices, not good on it's own. Wouldn't recommend over ice. Can leave an after taste
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this with some cran-cherry and it was delightful it wasn't to sweet and it was kind of cheap also good taste straight
Samantha B.
Only okay. I like there other flavors better. This had an off cherry taste that I didn’t care for