Pinnacle Cake Vodka Liqueur

by Pinnacle

75cl / 35% - Who doesn't love cake? This is a delicious combination of French vodka and cake flavours from those crazy creators at American-based Pinnacle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pinnacle Cake Vodka Liqueur!
Waco, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite party liquer. It is sweet without being overwhelming and a lot of fun to create unique drinks from. Here's my favorite. Take a small whiskey glass and fill it halfway with ice. Squeeze 2 lemon wedges over the ice. Then pour 2 fingers of pinnacle cake vodka over the ice. Allow the ice to melt a little before drinking (or a lot if you don't like strong drinks. the more the ice melts, the milder the drink will be.) The result is a tangy, buttery drink that tastes just like lemon cake. This is great for game nights and relaxing with friends. It's smooth and refreshing, but still, you know...vodka. It's perfect.
Corp Christi, TX
Listen, I didn't come here to be judged. Go away. I like this. I pour it in cream soda and it tastes like rice Krispy treats. Fight me! That said it's a pretty cheap vodka so it has some bite. But if you're looking to be a little wuss drinker for a night, mix this with cream soda!
Vegetarian
massena
This is my drink of choice, this with pineapple juice and Maraschino cherry and juice, add some ice and it’s such an amazing drink! It taste like a pineapple upside down cake I can’t say enough how good this drink is!!!
Reynoldsburg, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
#PinnacleVodka hit it out of the park with their flavored vodka line! The cake flavor is wonderful! It has a sweet delicious aroma, with a smooth clean finish. I have serveral cocktail recipes that I use this flavor with, my favorite is pineapple upside down cake. It's a super simple recipe, and it's always a hit! Dole 100% Pineapple Juice Rose's Grenadine Bottles Pinnacle Cake Vodka Liqueur Great Value : Maraschino Cherries Please drink responsibly, DON'T drink and drive! ❤
Branson, MO
10/10 recommend! It's always my go to and working in a bar, if someone isn't sure what they want or they want to try something new, I always recommend an ice cake bomb if they like red bull. It's a shot of pinnacle cake vodka dropped into a quarter filled glass of red bull. Just enough to cover the shot glass once dropped. You cant taste the vodka, yet it gets you nice and feeling good and you can have a few without feeling jittery or nauseous because the small amount of red bull balances it out.
No Special Diet
This review is for Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka, not Cake Vodka. (It just wouldn’t come up...) I’m loving this product for 🎉 parties, because it’s such an excellent flavor and is delicious, with just about any mixer. It’s extremely smooth, and I love using it w/Pomegranate Cranberry juice. (Sugar free) It’s delicious with eggnog, for the Holidays, as well. Try it! ✨👍
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
I LOVE this product! Cake vodka is my favorite, it’s so good in sprite and orange juice. Also, I love putting it in with some peaches and then making peaches and cream ice cream! Basically anything you want to do with this vodka, you can!
Orlando, FL
I love the Pinnacle flavored vodkas, they have so many flavors it makes creating drinks fun. My all time favorite flavor is the Pinnacle Whipped flavor which I share tastes great in every mixer possible so it is a staple in my liquor cabinet. It may not be top shelf but it is a good price point and mixes well.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried this for the first time the other day an I really enjoyed this on ice its really sweet I don't like it mixed with soda because it makes it to sweet I would. Buy this again to have on my days off on the rocks it's really good I recommend this if u want something smooth an good an affordable
Brownsville, TX
Pinnacle is a good flavored Vodka I love using it in mixed drinks and it doesn’t have that rubbing alcohol taste the gloves usually take over but when mixed sometimes the flavor gets lost in the drink and you end up adding a lot of vodka but who’s complaining 🍹