BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolspinkzio

by pinkzio

Useful Tips: The product should be stored in a cool dark place. It is advised that treatment is carried out in a well ventilated room. Do not over process. Always use a timer-DO NOT GUESS. Use within 180 days of opening. Pinkzio Profession Eyelash Perming Kit Includes: .3 x Perm Solution 5ml . 3 x Setting Lotion 5ml .2 x Essence Moisture Lotion 5ml . 2 x Cleanser Lotion 5ml . 3 x Silicone pad Caution and Warning: This product is designed for trained professionals only and should not be applied to oneself. Please read entire instructions before you begin using this product. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep away from direct sunlight. If eyelashes are weak or brittle, do not use. Wash eyes with water or saline solution if lotion accidentally goes into the eyes. If allergic reaction occurs, consult a physician. This product is strictly for external use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.

✔PROFESSIONAL EYELASH PERMING KIT- Perfect for people who crave that extra curl for their natural lashes.; ✔GREAT PERFORMANCE- Eyelash perm kit is made with premium quality ingredients,Your lashes will remain curled for 1 month.; ✔LARGE EYELASH LIFT KIT- This kit has more value then the others on the market.It's can be used up to 15 times; ✔GREAT FOR PARTY AND WEDDING- Eyelash lift is an innovative way to keep lashes curled and looking younger.; ✔EASY TO USE- Very easy to use, perming can also be helpful prior to applying eyelash extensions.

Does the product irritate sensitive skin type?
HooW long does the after effect last?
Start your review of Pinkzio Premium Eyelash Perm Kit Full Eyelash Lift Kit For Professional Use, 15 in 1 Salon Lashlift Eyelash Perming kit!
Kayla C.
Detroit, MI
Pinkzio Premium Eyelash Perm Kit Full Eyelash Lift Kit For Professional Use, 15 in 1 Salon Lashlift Eyelash Perming kit uploaded by Kayla C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ordered off Amazon and used to laminate my own eyebrows. They looked so thin before I did it but my brow hair was long lol. After using they look much fuller and after tinting I don’t have to fill them in like I normally would.
Emily C.
Westminster, CO
Pinkzio Premium Eyelash Perm Kit Full Eyelash Lift Kit For Professional Use, 15 in 1 Salon Lashlift Eyelash Perming kit uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I used this kit for the second time a couple of weeks ago, and I am very happy with it. I’m not sure what the sticky white rod things are supposed to do, so I don’t do anything with them. I use the size small lift pads and they give me the perfect amount of lift and curl that I like. The glue does it’s job very well- I don’t have any issues with my lashes or the pads coming off during the process. I love that there are so many solutions, previous kits I’ve used only really worked the first time so I ended up throwing them away after failing the second or third times. I leave the perm solution on for 13 and a half minutes and that seems to be really working for my lashes. I use a lash serum so that paired with this lift kit just gives me beautiful, long looking lashes! I highly recommend this kit over iconsign. One photo of immediately after doing a lift and the other is a before and after.
Kristan U.
Norman, OK
Pinkzio Premium Eyelash Perm Kit Full Eyelash Lift Kit For Professional Use, 15 in 1 Salon Lashlift Eyelash Perming kit uploaded by Kristan U.
Purchased at: Amazon
Highly recommend this product! My lashes have been lifted for about a month now! Price is great! Has many many applications to last you! If you’re looking for a lash lift at home for way less than a price at a salon, this is it. The one. It’s pretty easy to use as well! Might take some trial & error but you’ll have it fully down the 2nd time.
Ashlynn D.
bryant
Love this stuff! It last soooo long I only have to do my lashes maybe once every 2 months! The process is very easy and does wonders! Only bad thing I have to say is during the process of you having to wait to wash your eyes, the glue tends to stick your eyelashes to the hood of your eye like big time! But it washes off very easily
Jade D.
Mexborough, Rotherham
Pinkzio Premium Eyelash Perm Kit Full Eyelash Lift Kit For Professional Use, 15 in 1 Salon Lashlift Eyelash Perming kit uploaded by Jade D.
I used this at home to do brow lamination and it works a treat. Follow YouTube videos using similar packages if you’re confident but PLEASE make sure you do a patch test!! As you can see in the photo, it worked perfect for me. I love my new brows!!