Pinkberry
#60 in Dining
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
How does this store compare to others like Orange Leaf, TCBY, etc? Better or worse?
Sanam A.
Sanam A.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to like this because it was the only frozen yogurt place around, but now I prefer yogurt land
Khaliun U.
Khaliun U.
1 year, 4 months ago
I think the best
Paige P.
Paige P.
2 years, 5 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
SO much better than almost any other yogurt place. It's a little pricier, but it's worth it in the quality of the yogurt. It's thick and creamy and absolutely amazing.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Cincinnati, OH
3 years, 5 months ago
MUCH better!!! This is real yogurt, unlike the other places that water it down and make it taste not as good.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Taunton, MA
4 years, 4 months ago
In my opinion pinkberry is better than the other frozen yogurt places. i feel like their frozen yogurt and ingredients are fresher and healthier. the frozen yogurt at other places tastes more like ice cream than frozen yogurt. pinkberry is amazing! by far the best
Chastity M.
Chastity M.
Boston, MA
4 years, 6 months ago
I prefer Orange Leaf because of their bubbles things lol but Pinkberry is a close 2
Meg D.
Meg D.
Charleston, SC
4 years, 6 months ago
I really prefer their froyo to other places, plus the toppings are great. I prefer the fresh fruit (it makes dessert feel a little healthier!
Riley L.
Riley L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I do not like Pinkberry. I don't like the flavors and it costs a ton. I prefer Yogurtland and Joghurt. I've never been to Orange Leaf but I do love TCBY!
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I think their fro yo tastes better than the other chains that I have tried. Their toppings also tend to be made with premium ingredients and are more high quality, i.e. organic gummy bears.