BY PINKBERRY #60 in Dining

• Anybody knows of any pinkberry stores in dutchess county. ??1 Answers
  • What topping do you think they should add to choices?9 Answers
  • What is your go to flavor of yogurt?11 Answers
Pinkberry
  • "I love frozen yogurt so after hearing all the hype about this place, I had to try it out and it tasted great, but it was sooo expensive." in 144 reviews
  • "They actually use unsweetened yogurt and that reminds me of this mom&pop frozen yogurt place I used to go to as a child!" in 26 reviews
  • "I liked the fact that all the froyo flavors had the tart bite of real frozen yogurt, unlike some places where you feel like you're basically eating ice cream--which can be a pro and a con." in 25 reviews
  • "I think this is a great place to create some really fresh fro yo combos, they have nice ingredients and it's good quality, however, the ones I go in always seem to be very dark and I don't like the atmosphere very much." in 19 reviews
  • "I dont like pinkberry cause they only have a lil bitof flavor and you cant serve yourself like other frozen yogurt places, Im also not fond of their original flavor its bitter and not good." in 16 reviews
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
OMG Pinkberry. I first discovered this gem of a place while I was traveling. No idea where, I think LAX and was so disappointed when I got back to Florida to discover that Pinkberry wasn't in my state. A few months later the first one opened up right in my city! I'm pretty sure I was there about once a week. The yogurt is delicious, I go for the original and pomegranate swirl if they have them both. The original is a tart greek yogurt flavor that is nothing like normal vanilla frozen yogurt. The rest of the flavors are either tart or sweet and they have about 30 different topping options. The downside is they are very expensive tasty little treats. In Boston I think each of the places I visited had a different price based on its location so it was annoying to pay up to $1 more because it was a busier spot. But honestly, I think it's totally worth it and they sell pints as well which are a much better deal.
Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
The stuff there is AMAZING. It's priced well for the quantity that you get and you can get like a million toppings on it. It's very affordable and I can see why it's so cheap. I go there about once every few weeks! I love the flavors and the friendliness of the staff and how they're willing to help you out if you get stuck at a station!
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
Pinkberry is the best! This is the best frozen yogurt place hands down. It does not compare to other froyo stores because the flavors are delicious without a lot of sugar and the fruit is fresh and they have organic topics! I love and they have so many options! I totally recommend!
Mara C.
Mara C.
This place is simple yet delicious. I like that there isn't too many options because that becomes overwhelming. I do enjoy that they have an original flavor. My favorite topping is the popping pearls. I will definitely be going to Pinkberry again!
Khaliun U.
Khaliun U.
This is a heaven on earth. Frozen yogurt are my favorite dessert. Pinkberry is my favorite. I love that they have lots of flavor of frozen yogurts and also i really like the toppings. It kinda expensive but i think its worth the price. So yummy!
Brooks C.
Brooks C.
I absolutely LOVE Pinkberry!! I am a tart and fruity kind of gal, so the flavored here are very fitting for my taste! The fruit and toppings are always very fresh and the atmosphere is positive. I love how everything is so bright and yummy. :)
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
I love Pinkberry! They always have great froyo flavors, and a pretty good selection of toppings. I like that it's a "do it yourself" bar. So you can put as much or as little toppings as you want. It's affordable, and delicious.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Pinkberry's frozen yogurt is perfectly tart and creamy! I love their FY over other locations. They are consistently clean, bright, and have good customer service.
Margo S.
Margo S.
Next to tutti frutti, i love the lemon flavor and the plain tart of this place. the price could need some improvement though since its not that cheap.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
ALL i can say IS YUM!! Pinkberry is a fun place with really good flavors! WE love going to inkberry in the Summer!!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Do you have a Pinkberry in your state?
Pam A.
Pam A.
Is this place even good ?
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT
What is your all time favorite yogurt topping combination? Any great seasonal favorites you are waiting for?
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Is there something you always get when you get here? Need recommendations!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Toledo, OH
What is your go to flavor of yogurt?