BY PINKBERRY #59 in Dining

• Anybody knows of any pinkberry stores in dutchess county. ??1 Answers
  • What topping do you think they should add to choices?9 Answers
  • What is your go to flavor of yogurt?11 Answers
Pinkberry
  • "I love frozen yogurt so after hearing all the hype about this place, I had to try it out and it tasted great, but it was sooo expensive." in 144 reviews
  • "They actually use unsweetened yogurt and that reminds me of this mom&pop frozen yogurt place I used to go to as a child!" in 26 reviews
  • "I liked the fact that all the froyo flavors had the tart bite of real frozen yogurt, unlike some places where you feel like you're basically eating ice cream--which can be a pro and a con." in 25 reviews
  • "I think this is a great place to create some really fresh fro yo combos, they have nice ingredients and it's good quality, however, the ones I go in always seem to be very dark and I don't like the atmosphere very much." in 19 reviews
  • "I dont like pinkberry cause they only have a lil bitof flavor and you cant serve yourself like other frozen yogurt places, Im also not fond of their original flavor its bitter and not good." in 16 reviews
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the frozen yogurt from Pinkberry. They have a variety of flavors available. I used to buy their discounted frozen yogurt which is half the price for the original amount. I think that even without the coupons, it is affordable. The atmosphere and the environment for the sitting area is good. I love the gummy bears or other candies to go with the frozen yogurt. They have a variety of those too. I would definitely recommend it.
Aly F.
carlsbad, CA
I think pinkberry is such a lovely dessert option. I love how simple the menu is and how fresh those offerings are. There is something really refreshing about having fresher and healthier topping options as opposed to sugary candy. The only con I can think of is the price is a bit high. But it's a nice treat your self choice to pick!
Shantell T.
Chatsworth, CA
I love pinkberry! Whether it be cold or a hot summer night Pinkberry always hits the spot! I get the mango with fruits on top and the sizes are perfect! I usually go for the mini, it's the perfect size to satisfy that sweet tooth!
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
This place is fun and tasty! A good selection of frozen yogurt flavors with the flavor line up changing all the time. Lots of toppings to choose from to find the perfect combination. Helpful nutrition facts posted and able to taste test as well.
Kali F.
Holly, MI
Always dreaming of pink berry! My ALL TIME FAVE fro-yo place for sure! Since the weather is warming up definitely check out your local serve (disclaimer: they're hard to find at least in MI)
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love going to this establishment. I feel like overall the product is great. It's worth the price. I definitely recommend everyone try this and see what you think.
Ane K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love frozen yogurt so this was hands down THE BEST frozen yogurt i have ever tried, it complimented my tasting buds i love every flavor they put out there. I literally go every weekend, plus it has no calories, so why the heck not?
Irene B.
I've only seen like one or two locations near me by have tried it a few times at my mall when I wanted a sweat treat! Loved the unique fruity flavors!
Kiana B.
Pinkberry has the absolute best frozen yogurt in the world! Every single kind is amazing.
Afshan M.
I like tthe ice cream but the rush of people and ita just too much.
Tiffany P.
Do you have a Pinkberry in your state?
Pam A.
Is this place even good ?
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT
What is your all time favorite yogurt topping combination? Any great seasonal favorites you are waiting for?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Is there something you always get when you get here? Need recommendations!
Emily M.
Toledo, OH
What is your go to flavor of yogurt?