BY PINKBERRY

• Anybody knows of any pinkberry stores in dutchess county. ??1 Answers
  • What topping do you think they should add to choices?9 Answers
  • What is your go to flavor of yogurt?11 Answers
Pinkberry
  • "I love frozen yogurt so after hearing all the hype about this place, I had to try it out and it tasted great, but it was sooo expensive." in 144 reviews
  • "They actually use unsweetened yogurt and that reminds me of this mom&pop frozen yogurt place I used to go to as a child!" in 26 reviews
  • "I liked the fact that all the froyo flavors had the tart bite of real frozen yogurt, unlike some places where you feel like you're basically eating ice cream--which can be a pro and a con." in 25 reviews
  • "I think this is a great place to create some really fresh fro yo combos, they have nice ingredients and it's good quality, however, the ones I go in always seem to be very dark and I don't like the atmosphere very much." in 19 reviews
  • "I dont like pinkberry cause they only have a lil bitof flavor and you cant serve yourself like other frozen yogurt places, Im also not fond of their original flavor its bitter and not good." in 16 reviews
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
I tried their new Green Tea Lemonade, it has matcha in it and let me say it was the most delicious thing I’ve tried. Never had matcha before so it was something new for me. I would def get it again especially after having a full dinner.
Madlenovich Y.
Mmmmm I live and breath pinkberry everyone who knows me knows how much I love pinkberry    I just wish they bring back green tea but other than that I get it once a week maybe twice  that how much I love it !
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the frozen yogurt from Pinkberry. They have a variety of flavors available. I used to buy their discounted frozen yogurt which is half the price for the original amount. I think that even without the coupons, it is affordable. The atmosphere and the environment for the sitting area is good. I love the gummy bears or other candies to go with the frozen yogurt. They have a variety of those too. I would definitely recommend it.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
This place is fun and tasty! A good selection of frozen yogurt flavors with the flavor line up changing all the time. Lots of toppings to choose from to find the perfect combination. Helpful nutrition facts posted and able to taste test as well.
Jillian M.
I miss going to Pinkberry. I love their tangy yogurt and the flavors. I love the stuff you can smoosh in it. I used to go all the time when I lived near one. I think the prices are maybe just a little too expensive, but not so expensive to put me off going.
Meagan W.
OMG Pinkberry. I first discovered this gem of a place while I was traveling. No idea where, I think LAX and was so disappointed when I got back to Florida to discover that Pinkberry wasn't in my state. A few months later the first one opened up right in my city! I'm pretty sure I was there about once a week. The yogurt is delicious, I go for the original and pomegranate swirl if they have them both. The original is a tart greek yogurt flavor that is nothing like normal vanilla frozen yogurt. The rest of the flavors are either tart or sweet and they have about 30 different topping options. The downside is they are very expensive tasty little treats. In Boston I think each of the places I visited had a different price based on its location so it was annoying to pay up to $1 more because it was a busier spot. But honestly, I think it's totally worth it and they sell pints as well which are a much better deal.
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
The BEST froyo I have ever had. They have so many options and everything tastes so fresh. The only con is that there are none near where I live currently and so i have not been able to have pinkberry in a while!
Conor C.
Pinkberry is definitely tops as far as froyo chains go. It's clean, it's servers are always friendly, it's brightly lit and inviting. You can test any flavor they are spinning at the time before you buy. A fair range of flavors and toppings. I'll stop at one, if there's no local froyo place in the area.
It's a bit on the pricier side to be sure, especially if you like toppings (who doesn't like toppings?). I also have to say that most times they realllly skimp on the toppings, like the barest amount they can get away with giving you. I think the other thing that bugs me about Pinkberry, which is kind of nitpicky, but they don't change up the flavors or toppings enough (especially toppings). I'm big on trying new things, and mixing up what I get each time, and after several times of visiting my local Pinkberry I felt like I had explored all my options as far as my taste buds were concerned. They need a smidge more variety!
Kali f.
Milford, MI
Always dreaming of pink berry! My ALL TIME FAVE fro-yo place for sure! Since the weather is warming up definitely check out your local serve (disclaimer: they're hard to find at least in MI)
Lauren Z.
Atlanta, GA
I have to say I wasn't overly thrilled with this place. I have been to quite a few frozen yogurt chains and non chains and I have to say this one was just ok. There wasn't a lot of options for yogurt choice( most of them seemed to either be ones that would give your a sweet tooth overload or just be kind of bland). I wouldn't rave about the taste of the yogurt either it had a different type of consistency to it and the taste was a little different. I also found that the toppings were lacking in that department, they had your usual fruit and typical toppings but not a lot to choose from. I also wasn't a fan of the fact that you couldn't put the toppings on yourself. It was just ok with me. I would much prefer to go to Red Mango where you get a lot more options on yogurt and toppings with a self serve counter.
Tiffany P.
Do you have a Pinkberry in your state?
Pam A.
Is this place even good ?
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT
What is your all time favorite yogurt topping combination? Any great seasonal favorites you are waiting for?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Is there something you always get when you get here? Need recommendations!
Emily M.
Toledo, OH
What is your go to flavor of yogurt?