- "I love frozen yogurt so after hearing all the hype about this place, I had to try it out and it tasted great, but it was sooo expensive." in 144 reviews
- "They actually use unsweetened yogurt and that reminds me of this mom&pop frozen yogurt place I used to go to as a child!" in 26 reviews
- "I liked the fact that all the froyo flavors had the tart bite of real frozen yogurt, unlike some places where you feel like you're basically eating ice cream--which can be a pro and a con." in 25 reviews
- "I think this is a great place to create some really fresh fro yo combos, they have nice ingredients and it's good quality, however, the ones I go in always seem to be very dark and I don't like the atmosphere very much." in 19 reviews
- "I dont like pinkberry cause they only have a lil bitof flavor and you cant serve yourself like other frozen yogurt places, Im also not fond of their original flavor its bitter and not good." in 16 reviews
It's a bit on the pricier side to be sure, especially if you like toppings (who doesn't like toppings?). I also have to say that most times they realllly skimp on the toppings, like the barest amount they can get away with giving you. I think the other thing that bugs me about Pinkberry, which is kind of nitpicky, but they don't change up the flavors or toppings enough (especially toppings). I'm big on trying new things, and mixing up what I get each time, and after several times of visiting my local Pinkberry I felt like I had explored all my options as far as my taste buds were concerned. They need a smidge more variety!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos